12.

A/N: honestly i feel bad that this book has such a horrible plot. i'm surprised people have even made it this far, so thank you if you have 🤡 i'll have a new book coming out soon that hopefully won't be as bad as this one.

wooyoung

it's now or never.

“so i need your help with something. i umm... i like someone. i don't know how to tell them though. i've never felt this way around anyone and it honestly scares me. but i love them so so much.”

yes, wooyoung was obviously referring to san white talking about this but he hoped the older didn't realize.

never once did it occur to him that his words were probably stabbing san deeply in the heart. which they were. “i don't think they like me back though. i don't know what to do.”

san's smile that was originally plastered across his face was now replaced with a frown. he didn't know what to say. never did he think words could break his heart into millions of pieces.

“who?” was all the older could manage to let out.

“well they have an adorable smile with the cutest dimples. their eyes look like the whole galaxy lies in them. their hands are so silky smooth and i wish i could hold them forever. not to mention their lips. they look so kissable-” wooyoung began blushing profoundly as he realized how much he was trailing on.

each word was piercing san's heart more and more but he had to pretend to feel happy for his friend who could've perhaps found love.

“that sounds great.” san smiled.

to wooyoung, san seemed too happy. this was probably a sign that he didn't care at all that wooyoung liked someone else. he was happy for him, as it seemed.

both were hurting eachother without being aware of it.

“it's just that i'm scared. scared of everything. scared they'll reject me. scared they won't like me back. scared they'll h-hurt me.”

san nodded with a straight face. he didn't wanna respond. he didn't even have an answer anyways.

“do you like anyone.”

the older nodded. “yeah. but he doesn't like me back i figure. it's okay though. maybe love just isn't for me.”

the oblivious wooyoung nodded with a fallen face. a time that yunho and mingi hoped would get the two to confess their feelings clearly wasn't working as well as planned.

“times up!” mingi called from outside the closet. both boys shot up instantly as they wanted to leave that tight space and forget of everything that had just happened.

“so how was it?” yunho asked. he was slightly annoyed at how idiotic the two boys had been. i mean c'mon, they were clearly describing eachother but were both oblivious to it as fuck.

“great!” san yelped.

they all went back to the living room and started the game again. it was san's turn now. “wooyoung, truth or dare?”

“truth.”

“is it true the name of the person you like starts with s?”

wooyoung gulped. everyone was looking at him with knowing eyes as he played with his fingers. if he told the truth it would he obvious he likes san, but if he lied that would ruin his chances with the boy.

“umm. um. umm.. y-yeah. haha.”

it would be a lie if you said san's eyes didn't light up when this was said. but he quickly went back to being gloomy. there's so many names that start with s. why would he be one of them?

“san truth or dare?” wooyoung asked.

“truth.”

“is it true the name of the person you like starts with a w?”

“um. ye-yeah. haha. um.”

“y'all are so fucking dumb!” yunho said with a huge eye roll. “do i need to introduce you to eachother? wooyoung this is your boyfriend. san this is your boyfriend. okay? okay.”

the duo was taken aback by yunho's sudden outburst, both blushing a lot at the word 'boyfriend.'

“i don't like him!” they said at the same time. “do we need to show the fucking receipts?” mingi added.

then there were 5.

“WOOYOUNG COME BACK!!” yunho called as he ran after his best friend that was currently running out the front door and to his car.

but luckily he caught up to him and stopped him. “wooyoung stop. this is so childish. you guys clearly as hell like eachother why not just except it.”

“how about you stop forcing us to be together, jeong yunho.”

“i just want you to be fucking happy!” the older snapped. “well you know damn well i'm scared. what if he's just another hongjoong, huh? then what? i know he's different but that doesn't change anything! it scares me! how do i know if i can even trust you anymore?”

yunho was hurt. a lot. his own best friend was doubting him now? this whole situation was getting to be a mess.

“so that's how it is?”

wooyoung got in his car and drove off. yes he was being childish, but he couldn't help it. every night his past would haunt him and he still didn't feel quite ready enough to have a relationship with someone.

he wanted to. but nothing scared him more then putting all his trust into someone, only for it to he completely crushed as they betrayed him without a thought.

he didn't want to see anyone for awhile. he just wanted to be alone. so he decided to not show up to school for awhile. time is key.