chapter 3

Hi guys I'm back with another chapter so have fun reading🙃

Nessa wakes up in Kian's arms. She slowly gets up and tries not to wake him up. She goes to the kitchen and thinks about the talk she had with Kian about Roni. She tries to ignore her thoughts and decides to bake an egg for herself and one for kian.
While she was baking she felt two arms around her and she smiles.

"Good morning babe." Kian says. "Good morning." Nessa says back. "You baking eggs?" Kian asks. Nessa nods and Kian kisses her neck. "Don't do that it tickles." She giggles. Kian laughs and let go off her. "I'm gonna clean the living room cuz it's a mess and if my parents see that mess they are gonna beat up my ass." Kian says and nessa laughs. "When do your parents come?" Nessa asks. "Cuz I'm going home at 2."
"My parents will be home at 4 and why are you going home so early?" Kian answers (and asks).

"Because I want to spend time with roni too. I'm always with you and my parents are almost never home so she is always alone. And if I see her were at the dinner table eating dinner and she is just quiet and when were done eating she just locks herself up in her room.I'm gonna try to talk with her when I'm home." She tells him softly. Kian nods.

"Your right. You should spend some time with your sister." Kian smiles. Nessa smiles too and kisses him.
Nessa pulls away. "I'm going to continue cooking before it burns." She says still smiling. Kian nods and watches the time on his phone when he turned around and walks to the living room. "OH SHIT IT'S ALREADY 1!" He shouts. Nessa laughs.

After they ate it was already 1:40. And she decided to go home and Kian brought her. They kissed in the car then she turned around, hoped out of the car, smiled and waved at Kian and he waved back and watched her go inside then drove off.

Nessa opened the door and walked inside and went to the couch where roni watched tv.
"Heey." Nessa says and sits beside her. "Hey." Roni says back. "How was your day?" She asks. "Ohh we just talked and stuff and ordered pizza and watched Netflix and fell asleep on the couch." Nessa answers not telling her about what they talked. "Well what did you do?" She asked. "I just came home ate food, played with Tiger, then watched Netflix till I fell asleep." Roni lied. "Ohh." She said, knowing she was lieing.

There was an awkward silence cuz both girls didn't know what to say. Roni grabs her phone and scrolls thru Instagram while nessa was staring at the ceiling and thinking.

"Roni." Nessa says after a while. "Mhm." Roni hummed not looking away from her phone. "Are you hiding something from me?" Nessa asked. "N-no why would I? What are you talking about?" She said nervously trying to avoid eye contact with nessa. "Roni your lying. I'm sure you hiding something. Please tell me." Nessa begged. "Nessa there is nothing. And if I told you you wouldn't care." She said the last part under her breath but nessa heard it. Her eyes started tearing but wiped it off before roni saw her.

Why would she think this way?

She forced a smile and pretend she didn't hear it. "Can we at least have a sister bonding time? It's been a while." Roni nods. "Yeah it's been a long time. What are we going to do?" Roni says. "Uhm remember those times we used to go to the beach a lot? And that cliff we always used to go?" Nessa smiles when she thinks back about it. "Ohh my gosh you remember?"
"Of course I do. How can I forget about it?" Nessa answers. "Those were good times." Roni says with a smile.

Good times before the bad life.
(I'm sorry it just doesn't make sense. I think. Just ignore it.)

"So should we go there?" Nessa asks. "Yup let's go." She said and stands up, grabs her phone and keys, walks outside, goes in the car and nessa follows her and hops into the passenger seat. "Can we first go to macdrive I'm starving." Nessa asks. Roni nods. "What doe you wanna get?" She asks. "Big Mac." Nessa answers. "And you?"
"Nothing I'm not hungry." She answers. "Roni, you didn't eat well as far as I know you eat bearly. Please eat something. You're making me worried. I swear." Nessa said softly. "Okay then, I'll get a milkshake."
"Aaaand?" Nessa asks. "Nothing else." Roni answers simple. "Roni please just do it for me." Nessa begged. "Ughh okay I'll get cheese burger and cola. Only because you are being annoying." She says and nessa chuckles. They get their food and went to the cliff by the beach.

They talked about their childhood and laughed. "It feels so good to hang out with your best friend again." Nessa says. "It does." Roni says smiling looking at the view. Nessa smiles looking at roni. She is so happy seeing roni smile again. Not fake smiling and fake laughing as she did always. But she was really smiling and laughing.

I'm gonna do anything to make my sister happy again. Nessa wishperd to herself.

913 words.
Another chapter 🙃
Hope you liked it 😊
Bye✌