chapter 9

Roni's pov
After school me and nessa went home together. When we were at home I was about to run up stairs lock myself in my room and ignore everyone, and with everyone I mean only nessa cuz my parents are almost never home. But at that point nessa called me back.

"Roni where are you going?" She asked. Dude is it not obvious? I do this every time, every day and every second. Buuut I said that in my head cuz that would be rude to say to my sister. "Euhm I'm going to my room. Why?"
"Roni can we do something? Both of us? I get bored and I miss the old days when we used to be with each other 24/7." Ughh my sister is right we aren't that close anymore like back then. Not gonna lie I miss the old days too. But I also want to be alone. It is just better. I'll hurt her if I tell her the truth. I couldn't let her alone right now so I decided to do something with her.
"Ehum okay then, what do you want to do?"
"Really? Okay then ehum, we can go shopping? Or to the movies, oh tiger needs to go out should we do that together? Then we can get ice cream too just like we used to do. Oh and we can also bake something. And we can-"
"Nessa" I cut her off laughing a little bit. "We can do all of it if you want." I said smiling.

But for real did she miss our relationship this much? Honestly I was so shocked of how I sort of left her. I wish this whole jason thing didn't happen to me. But it happened sadly.

"Really?" She continued.
"Yeah." I say.
"Ok then should we go let tiger out first?"
"Yeah lets do that, by the way were gonna get ice cream too huh?"
"Oh yea for sure, we always used to do that." She said smiling.
"What are we going to do after we let tiger out?" I asked
"We can go shopping first and then to the movies?"
"That sounds good. When we're home should we bake something then?"
"Yes, ok now lets go!" She said full of excitement.
Jeez this must mean a lot to her.

We went to the park to let tiger do his thing and after that we went to this ice cream place where nessa and I always used to go to get ice cream and not gonna lie I've missed this place.
"Jeez I didn't come to this place in like 2 or maybe 3 years. I said to nessa.
"Really? You don't even come here with tiger anymore?"
"No do you?" I asked.
"Yeah I actually still do." She said.
I nodded and was ashamed of myself. I grabbed my ice cream and payed for the ice creams we just got. "You don't have to be ashamed." Nessa said. "I'm not." I lied. "Roni I know you don't lie. You're going trough a hard time and you have a lot going on in your head. It's okay." She said making me feel more comfortable. "I know but it's a thing we used to do all the time when we went to the park with tiger. And now I just forgot about it." I said.
I feel so bad. How could I just forget about it?
"Roni, it is okay. Sould we drop tiger off? Then we can go to the mall." She suggested.
"Okay." I said.

After this we brought tiger back home and went shopping and then to the movies. After we got back home we decided to bake a cake just for fun but we realized that there was no flour.  Nessa had heels on the whole day so her feet hurted. Which means I had to go. But nessa didn't let me.

"Roni you don't have to go we can do this an other day. We can watch a movie instead." She said.
"Ugh fine, but I promise you were gonna do it tomorrow okay?" I said and she smiled and nodded.
"What movie should we watch?" nessa asked as I walked into the kitchen to make popcorn.
"I don't know."
"How about End game?" She suggested after a few minutes of thinking.
"To see Tom Holland or cuz you can't choose an other movie?"
"Both..." She said clearly wanting to see Tom(does this make sense? I'm sorry my English is bad😅). I laughed shaking my head. I grabbed the popcorn and sat next to nessa. We watched the movie and I slowly drifted down to sleep with my head on nessa's shoulder.

776 words.
Ooooooh mmmaaayyyyyy gggaaawwddd I haven't posted for a long time. I'm really sorry for that. And I'm also sorry that this chapter is short. There is alot been going on on my life. Besides being lazy and going to school, I went through something that made me a bit sad. These weeks have been depressive for me and I needed time. I still won't be posting really often cuz I want to take my time. I'm also running out of inspirations. I wanted to make this more like dramatic and more interesting in this chapter but it was just so bad. And with bad I mean BAAAAD. Like u don't wanna read. But okay.
I hope you guys are okay with it and understand that it will take longer for me than first.

Btw it's going better now. Thanks 4 caring if u did❤