Realization

Stupid pink person with the weird dragon fly dress on. What kind of person does that anyways? How did she even do that? she a witch or something?
     "Elmo, I'm back."
     "Is Baby Bear alright?"
     "Yeah. Why don't you just tell them it's all for show?"
     "I was only allowed to tell one person."
     "Ah."
     "And so I told you."
     "You should have told Abby. She may have even been able to help you."
     "I don't want to drag her into this mess."
     "And yet you wanted me in on this mess?"
     "I didn't mean it like that, Zoey. But she's busy where she is. She's got a legacy to uphold. I don't. You don't. I just... Ya know."
     "I get it, Elmo. But why you? Why are you being told to ruin your own reputation or your parents get it? Like... what made them decide that?"
     "I was one of the more popular characters on the show we lived on when we were kids."
     "That is true."
     "And I had an influence how kids acted."
     "Do your parents know yet?"
     "Yes."
     "That's good at least."
     "I still feel bad about being mean to them though."
     "I know."
     "I wish I could say sorry. I mean, I'm the reason Curly started hating the fact that her brother found his happiness. I'm the reason she turned her back on him.
     "That's their goal, isn't it. Because of your influence they punish you so that others around you would act like you."
     "For a more cruel world. True."
     "Uh... that pink girl."
     "I dont like her. She's mean and probably a witch."
     "But she seems familiar. I can't be the only one to think that."
     "Why do you say that?"
     "Her skin, hair, and freckles. If I didn't know any better I'd think that was Abby."
     "Man... I miss her, Zoey."
     "I miss her too. Do you ever think she'll be back?"
     "As of right now, I wouldn't want her to be."
     "Why not?"
     "Because of who I had to become. I don't want her to see me like this. I want her to see me for me. But I doubt she'll be back any time soon."
      "Why?"
      "She wants to learn everything. She's got a lot to learn still."
     "I guess. And to think, the year here started off so well."
     "And now it's gone to garbage."
     "Yeah... dang, here comes Telly."
     "Just silently glare at him. Don't get too mean."
     "Fine."
     Here he comes, oh gosh. He's been mad at me before because I made BB cry in the bathroom. Poor guy.
     "Yo, Zoey. Have you seen Baby Bear? I can't find him. And I've looked everywhere."
     "He's with the new girl. The pink girl."
     "Got it... where?"
     "By the art room."
     "Gee, thanks, Zoe."
     "No problem, Telly. I'll see you next hour."
     "Elmo."
     "Homo."
     "You know it. Just for Baby Bear, though. You do nothing for me."
     "Telly. BB?"
     "Right. I hope the new girl didn't leave him alone."
     "Who is that psycho?"
     "If you'd get your head out of your ass, you'd know."
     "I know nobody that acts like her. And I know everyone."
      "Ya know, not like you use to, man. Wish I could figure out what happened to you. I'll see you, Zoey."
It's funny. Any time someone made a wish when we were all kids, Abby would always appear out of nowhere and try to fulfill our wish. It was great, even if she failed... Man I miss her.
"Elmo, I got to get to history. I'll see you in math class?"
"Yeah. Later, Zoey."
I better get to choir.
Maybe Zoey is right. I should have told Abby instead. I just don't want her stressing over me. But what if she one day did come back. How would I explain my behavior to her? I couldn't. If I do and they hear about it, my parents are doomed. No but maybe Zoey will if she shows up. Or with luck maybe she'll assume something is amiss and try to figure it out on her own. I hope, wherever she is, she's doing okay... Ya know, her last letter to me said that her roommate was kind of mean. Maybe I'll try to send her another letter and see what happens-
"Ow. Hey!"
Hmm?
Sounded not good.
It was the new girl. She had... Wings? Oh my gosh there's a pen on her wing. I should... I can't help her.
"How dare you. How and the... Wait a minute... you aren't drawing on my... Gonigan?"
Huh? Gonigan?
Suddenly a monster with wings appeared out of nowhere with a long sleeved shirt on and jeans. A pen was in his hand and he smiled at the girl.
"Hey."
"I should have known this red guy wasn't strong enough to puncture my wings... Why were you drawing on my wings."
"You were always wing sensitive."
"What are you doing here."
"Your mom told my mom about this place and since I graduated the academy too she wanted to try here. Chris, I met him, he's cool."
"You should meet my old group of friends. Come on. And stop doing that invisible thing. Just because you're out of the academy doesn't mean you can do that all the time."
"Sorry. I'll refrain. I mean I honestly  only do this wh-when I'm nervous or scared. You-You know this."
"Sorry, I actually forgot. Come on! I'm excited!"
"O-Okay."
Hmm? No way, it can't be.
I followed after them and stopped outside of the art hallway.
"Hey, guys. Look what I found."
"Huh? Who's this?"
"A friend. His name is Gonigan."
"H-Hello."
"A new face. I'm Telly."
"Hi."
"I'm BB."
"Hello."
"I'm Rosita."
"You have an accent. It's so cool."
"Glacias. It's Spanish."
"BB is a fairytale friend. A great friend. What class do you have first?"
"I have history."
     "Oh darn it. Well, that's okay."
     "I actually better go find it."
     "We can show you where it is. I gave Abby the tour earlier."
     "Yeah. Come on."
     That was Abby... Son of a... Great. Now she hates me. The one person I didn't want to see me like this and she's going to school here now. What am I going to do?
     "What are you doing here, Elmo?"
     Huh? Oh dammit. I should have known they'd come this way.
     "He has Choir first hour with me. Since his only friend left is not by his side right now, we can assume that's where he's going."
     "Shut up, illegal alien."
     "I'm not an illegal alien. I have my green card and earned my citizenship like I... You know what, shut up, you used tampon."
     She ran off as she said that and as a result, Abby flew after her.
     "Rosita, come back."
     "Yeah, he's just an idiot!"
     "Wait or me!"
     "A-And me too!"
     Great. I feel like an asshole.