First Day Stuff

"Abby!"
"Hey, Gonigan. How was history?"
"I saw this pretty orange furred girl in my class. She's so beautiful. We didn't see girls like her at the academy."
"Pink highlights in her hair?"
"Yeah."
"I knew you would like her."
"Huh?"
"She's my friend. She grew up with me on sesame street. Great monster. Sweet girl. Her name is-"
"Abby!"
Speak of the devil.
"Zoey."
"Wow... dammit."
"Gonigan. Are you gone again?"
"She makes me nervous, I can't help it."
"Come-"
"Abby, Abby, Abby."
"Yes, Zoey?"
"I think I met the guy you told me about. Named Gonigan, right?"
"Yeah "
"He so sweet and quiet, so it seems. Could you introduce us?"
"When I see him again I will."
"Awe thanks. And I got something else to tell you."
"What?"
"Elmo knows who you are."
"Who told him?"
"I-I don't know, but he told me he knew it was you. I wouldn't recommend you going around him for a while, if at all."
"BB told me that he wasn't acting like this at the beginning of the year. It's been a couple months since it started. Why is he so mean?"
"I don't know. Oh shoot, I have to go. My next class starts soon. You should get going too."
"Right. I'll see you later."
Hmm... well darn it. So much for avoiding him.
"What class-"
"Ah! Oh my gosh I forgot you were here."
"Sorry."
"Gonigan, what class do you have next?"
"Chemistry."
"So do I. Come on."
"Okay. Uh, Do you think she'll still be... Be interested in me when she actually meets me?"
"I'm sure she will, Gonigan. You are awesome and she'll see it."
"O-Okay."
"You want me to set up a time where we can all meet up? Or set up a hang out session for you?"
"I don't think I could even be seen if you aren't there."
"Gonigan, You are a wonderful guy. You can do this. You know she's interested."
"Bu-But now I have to act on it an-and you know that I..."
"Now don't go invisible on me, Gonigan. Take your time with this if you want, but don't miss your opportunity."
"I-I know."
"I know you can do it too. here's chemistry."
"Let's go then. Hey, It-It's your friends."
"Oh, yeah. Telly, BB. What's up guys."
"Hey, Abby. Hey Gonigan."
""Hey Telly."
"Hey Gonigan."
"Hi, BB."
"Come and sit with us. We never have a full table. Do we, Honey Pot?"
"Nope."
"Honey Pot?"
"Right. They, Telly and BB, are a couple. In a relationship."
"Oh, like Libby and Destiny at the fairy academy."
"Yeah."
"Oh. Well cool. It's cool that you two have found happiness."
"Abby, why haven't you introduced us to this guy before?"
"He lived in the next town over, Telly. He wasn't allowed over unless his mom was with him."
"Well you are a treat to know, Gonigan."
"Well thank you for saying so, BB."
"Gonigan's part fairy and part Elf. Now isn't that something?"
"Yeah. I've never met an elf before."
"My dad is an elf. My mom is a fairy. I love my family. My dad is part of the Elf council and my mom is part of the fairy academy council unit."
"Wow. That is so cool."
"I thought you guys were sophomores. Why are you in chemistry?"
"Well, Abby, Telly wanted to take physics last year. So here we are."
"Oh."
"You guys are friends with the freshman? Abby, remember at the academy how others would only socialize with their class?"
"Yeah... until Gonigan and Blog decided to grow a giant beanstalk in the middle of herbology class and invite a giant to sit in with them."
"Hey, blame Ms. Sparkle Nose. She taught us the beanstalk spell."
"No way. You did. Gigantic, gigantic, gigantic. Remember?"
"Right."
"Wait, Abby, that was a spell?"
"Yeah."
"Why, Telly?"
"Pooh Bear, why did nothing happen?"
"Wait, yeah. Why is that, Abby?"
"Well, a spell like that takes energy. If we had our wands, the spell would be easier to cast and reels in the amount of magic we-"
"Don't overwhelm them, Abby."
"Right, Gonigan. Basically, the spell takes a lot of energy and concentration. We basically just didn't want to."
"Yeah, what she said."
"Oh, isn't that interesting."
"You guys are just so interesting. It never changes, does it Telly?"
"It doesn't. Say Abby, any spells you learn that get a little... mean?"
"We did learn a heart's desire spell. All it does for us is to better figure out how to make you happy. Only the strongest of fairies can perform it."
"Abby was the only one with the ability to perform it."
"Gonigan."
"It's true. But she could only write down what the person's heart's desire was and the teacher had to verify it."
"I can tell you what it was. Blog really wanted French fries. You know that his parents put him on a diet. Despite his mom's wishes. So he was really wanting something greasy."
"That makes sense, knowing Blog."
"Who is this Blog character you guys keep talking about?"
"You tell 'em, Abby. It's too weird for me to think about."
"Fine. Telly, Blog is a guy we met at flying fairy school. He's part troll, part fairy."
"Western Fairy, meaning small."
"Right, what Gonigan said."
"Whoa... a troll and a... wow."
"But aren't elves tall?"
"My dad is because of his region, BB. Northern Elves are big just like eastern fairies. Abby's mom and my mom are eastern fairies."
"Ah."
"I see why you thought it would be weird to talk about."
"Hey. I think it's sweet that his parents found love. It didn't use to be a possibility for different species to be together. I'm full fairy and two hundred years ago, not even my parents were allowed to date. They are both eastern but they come from different classes."
"Right. This is true. But, Abby, come on. It is  little weird to think about. "
"Wow, there was struggle with everyone. That is interesting."
"Right, Honey Pot."
There's the bell.
Man, I hope I don't have Elmo in any of my classes. I'm kind of hurt about what he turned into. I didn't think he would ever become a jerk. I imagined him being the same. He wears what I imagined he would but... he... I never imagined he would be so critical of any of this. He's been friends with Telly and Baby Bear forever. Why does it matter if they're gay or not? It shouldn't matter. Telly is still Telly, the loveable, triangle loving, riddle saying friend I remember. And Baby Bear is the same curious, fuzzy and adorable bear I saw last. Both are just taller and more fit to form.