Death in Robes of White

"Zoey!"
"Elmo! Rosita? Elmo, You have a turquoise monster on your shoulder-"
"I know. She did it to me first. Here, you're grounded, Rosita. Do either of you know why she's like this?"
"No, but she took Gonigan into that ball of light... whatever it is."
"Elmo, Belinda asked me to grab you. She said she couldn't use magic, or else she has potential to be sucked in too."
"Where is she?"
"Over there."
I followed where Rosita pointed and saw a woman in a pair of jeans and a black T-Shirt. Her wings were folded behind her. Beside her stood a woman looking up with concern.
"Thanks. Belinda!"
Both women's eyes turned to face me. They both had a stirn look on their faces.
"Elmo Monster."
"What happened? Why is she like this?"
"She... has been messing with dangerous magic. Both her and Gonigan have."
"What? H-How dangerous?"
"Oh no! Belinda, it's Blog!"
Who the hell is Blog?
Following where she pointed, I saw a purple fuzzy troll looking thing with wings. His eyes were glowing and he had no wand in hand.
"The trio of chaos has returned. I should have listened to Gonigan when he told me that name."
"None of us saw this coming, Gloria."
"What is happening?"
"Before she was even taken to the fairy world this happened, but not as bright and it was closer to the ground. The officer who was about to take her asked her what her name was... she said the name of the most powerful fairy in all of fairy kind. I knew she was strong but I didn't know she was strong enough to get Leo's attention."
"Leo is the powerful guy?"
"Yeah. He was the strongest Elder to ever exist. Nobody, dead or alive, can beat him in magic power."
"Gonigan and Blog aren't as strong as her but they are both stronger than us. They are other elders, I assume."
"Wh-What can I do. What can we do?"
"Si, si, what can we do, Fairy God Mother."
"Yeah, Abby is our friend."
"She's my fairytale friend."
"BB? When did you get here?"
"I was over at Hooper's. What the hell are you doing here?"
"Si, you were cruel to Abby."
"Guys, don't do this right now-"
"I'm sorry, I had to."
"You did not. You just had to tell the right people- duck!"
Baby Bear shouted that and we all hit the dirt. We ducked in time to see a white ray of light fly over us and hit the ground near by.
"Whoa. Is everyone alright-"
"Elmo Monster!"
"Oh shit. Back up. Everyone back up!"
BB and Rosita had grab Zoey and pull her back as all three fairies pointed their hands at me.
The light shot out once more and directly hit me. It didn't make me blow up, kill me, or even send me reeling a hundred feet away. Instead, my feet left the ground and I was levitated up to their level, thousands of feet off the ground.
"This is the thing that the young hybrids wanted to help?"
Wow, hearing a deep voice come out of this skinny, young woman is so weird.
"He's nothing. Why fuss over him, Leo?"
"I feel a slight emotional bond with the one I possess and this monster in front of us, Tolle."
"Only slight? She went through all of this for that?"
"She started this quest for him. She continued it for the safety of her friends and family. Learn to hold your tongue, Esteo."
"A-Are you really Leo the Elder Fairy?"
"Why yes."
"I want my friend back... please."
"Hmm... I do not know. Should we release these powerful souls that we hold or should we solve the problem first. Esteo?"
"Solve the problem, Leo."
"What about you, Tolle."
"Solve the problem."
"Alright. So once we solve this minor problem, we will release these fairies. Ready men!"
The formation changed and they formed a triangle around me.
"What's happening?"
"We're going to kill you. I thought that it was quite obvious."
"What? Why?"
"Well, what other option is the... the."
"Uh, Leo. Are you-"
Esteo-Gonigan was cut off as the man that was supposed to be Leo let out a violent scream.
The scream got higher pitched and when it died down I could tell, I was no longer talking to Leo, I was talking to Abby."
"You will not hurt him, or all of these efforts will be meaningless! Spirits begone. I cast you away, to never return, until the day called to aid!"
Her friends both let out loud screams and then she let them gently down from her spell. By the way they held themselves, they seemed out of it.
But I'm still up here. And her eyes are still white.
"I see those who lie and conspire, I see in your life, and it seems quite dire, I need to know, before we expire, so tell me, Elmo Monster, what is your heart's desire!"
I don't think this is suppose to hurt, but it does.
As the spell hit me I watched her other arm shoot up and that when an image was made. It was of me and dad sitting on my bed. I was crying... this just happened right before Rosita picked me up and ran off with me.
"I just wish none of this would have happened."
The image changed and there was me sitting in a choir chair.
I just want to be happy again.
She can make my thoughts audible? Crap.
Another cut to the day I gave Baby Bear a concussion.
I want to be able to tell BB and Telly that I am happy for them. I want to hang with Rosita and Zoey again.
But that was it past wise. Words were suddenly put into the sky.
I just want my friends and my life back."
"Elmo Monster, your wish is my command. Leo, elder of the Fairies. arise once more by my side and aid me with this struggle!"
Leo? The Fairy Elder? What?
Huh? She just dropped me. Here comes the ground.
"We got you, buddy."
"Huh? BB? Telly? When did you get here, Telly?"
"A minute ago. Elmo, are you alright?"
"Yeah, but Abby isn't. She got lost in her magic, I think. Wait, where'd her mom go?"
"Honey Pot?"
"She helped those other fairy women take those boys to the hospital."
"Amigos, look at Abby!"
The wind around us started picking up and up in the sky, in the center of a swirl of wind, there was a figure forming.
"That must be that Fairy Elder. Why is she doing this? She doesn't need help like this."
"I think I know, Elmo."
"What is it, Zoey?"
"If Leo is with her, she might not have to go to court after all of this because Leo agrees with what she's doing."
"Huh."
We all stood there and watched as the figure became more solid. The figure was a man who looked no older than twenty four. He looked like he was fresh out of college. Short blond hair, smooth face, he had on a white set of robes.
Wait, the wind stopped. All my friends are around me again. Hey, there's my mom and dad.
"Elmo Monster. You are required to return to normal. Your parents get your phone, you will contact them no more."
"But, Sir, what about my family?"
"Fear not, dear Elmo. We have you covered."
"Yes, like I have been, dear Elmo."
"But Abby, what about you?"
"I shall return one day."
"What?"
The Leo guy hovered next to Abby and they both disappeared.
"Wow. Amigos did you see that?"
"I did... and if I have to go back to normal... there's something I need to do. Mom? Dad? Here's my phone."