• A/N •

Assalāmu Alaykum HLS-readers!

I'm excited and at the same time nervousness is creeping inside me slowly, because I don't know what to expect about the result of this story, but then, I'm glad that you chose this story to be one of the stories in your library! Hope it will be worth of your precious time.

May we all find the partner that we have been waiting for and praying to the Almighty, the person that will accept our flaws, imperfections and who's ready to be with us despite the difficulties. That person who will celebrate with you when good things happen and comfort you in the midst of sadness. May we be able to find the partner who will help us to be better and striving believer, in His qadr, Ameen.

Let's do this, Bismillah!
__°•°•°__

COPYRIGHT NOTICE:
All Rights Reserved ©Jussyyyt

No part of this publication shall be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any forms, without the prior permission of the author.

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, place, business, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to the persons, alive or dead, is purely coincidental. The author does not mean any harm to anyone, anything, or any place.