intro

hey guys!! I know it's super annoying when people make a super long introduction telling everyone why they're writing their book, so I'll skip all that and just let you know that this is going to be a great book! I haven't seen many Blind AU Peter Parker X Reader fics, so I'm fixing that problem. 

Hope you guys like it! 

Here's a hook to get you interested:

When Peter Parker was sixteen, he failed a mission. And it resulted in a horrible injury. 

Two years later, your parents decided to move your family from Chicago to Queens and you somehow managed to become Peter's tutor. 

Why did he need a tutor, you ask?

Oh, right. That injury mentioned earlier? Yes, that one. Peter injured his eyes. Meaning... he was blind. 

Slowly the two of you grew closer and became friends. But when a national security threat imposes itself into the lives of all Queens citizens, Peter has a big choice to make. Can he still be Spider-Man without his eye-sight? 

And how will you react to his past?

You can find out in: Truly Blind

Woah, that was rough but if you're interested at all, go ahead and keep reading! The first three chapters are up, and after that, an update will come every Sunday!

Thanks guys. xx