Quick Note

Please oh please do not hate me!!

I'm having a lot of trouble liking my writing and being that I'm extremely OCD I have to go back and change things. I realize that I should probably do a lot of editing before I publish a chapter which I do but I usually have to be in the mood to write to actually write. This is why you read a lot of bad chapter and sometimes a few good chapters. I've never finished a book, ever, but I've never got this far and I want to finish this book because I love the plot but I hate my writing. I write as I go along, I don't stick to the outline because I tend to get distracted with the flow of a chapter and by time I'm finished with it I have to write something that goes along with the last chapter. If that makes any sense. I do hope that for those of you that are actually enjoying the plot that you are patient with me.
With that being said, I'm going to make a few changes in the last chapter that you are probably not going to like because it's going to set the plot back a few chapters. The reason I'm doing this is because I read over the outline (that I usually simply toss to the side) and I notice that something in the outline hasn't happen.
Spoilers 😏 (Doctor Who reference)
I know I'm a nerd 😂.
Any-who (pun literally intended), You are probably going like and hate the changes that are being made. I do hope that you will love the twists and turns that are about to happen. I apologize again, one for making these changes and two for this extremely long Author's Note.

I should have every change I'm making plus a new chapter published tonight.

And to help those of you that are on the edge of your seats for the update.

I'll have everything finished and published by 8 pm tonight!!!

I love you guys!!! You make me want to keep going!