Chapter Twenty-Six

- Unveiling the Truth -
Part 2

The strong iron stench of blood fills her senses and she scrunches her nose in disgust. The death eaters tighten their grip on her arms while he drags her feet across the filthy floor. Where were they and what did they want with them?

She peaks open her eyes and saw that floor is stained with blood where they were dragging the two of them in.

Hermione struggles against the two snatchers hold, tugging and yanking as hard as she could but to no avail.

"Stop that you little Mudblood." The larger snatcher growls, gripping her arm tighter.

"Please what do you want with us." She cries, sagging in their hold.

"We don't care about you, you filthy mudblood," the smaller snatcher cackles a laugh, "The Lord wants Snape over here."

Hermione's eyes drift to Tobias on the other side of them, in the hold of two new deatheaters. He was still unconscious. Fear heated her blood, what were they going to do to him? She had to get them out of here, she can't stand the thought of anything happening to him.

"Please," Hermione said, "He doesn't know, he's had his memories wiped."

The two snatchers let out snarls of laughter.

"He's still the same man." The short skinny snatcher rasps, "The Lord won't care if he's been obliviated."

What Lord were they referring to,Voldemort was dead. Harry killed him over twenty years ago.

As soon as they stand in the center of the room Hermione looks up and notices a large chair, more like throne in front of them.

Tobias still sags unconsciously in the snatchers hold. Why did this have to happen? He's so innocent, so kind, so brave. He's not the man they believe him to be. This wasn't his fault.

The door beside the throne opens and two death eaters saunter in with evil grins on their faces.

Hermione waits with bated breathes to see the snake she thought they had rid the world of to enter.

A dark cloaked figure emerges from the door and she gasps when he removes the hood covering his face to reveal long white blond hair.

"Malfoy?" She said in confusion, "No, you made peace with Harry, you've went to all of his children's birthday parties, you were our friend."

Lucius laughs, "Yes you would believe that, because it was true, until I found out what you and my son were hiding from me."

He gestures to the unconscious Toby.

"Wake him, he will want to hear what I have to say." Lucius commands.

The snatchers follow his command and the one struggling to hold Tobias up right waves his wand over his head, whispering an enchantment.

Tobias wakes with a gasp and stubbles but his snatcher holds him up, jerking him up right.

He scans the room, his eyes large with fear. He moves his eyes over to Hermione.