Chapter Eight

AAAAHHH THANK YOU ALL FOR 113 READS ON THE STORY!

Hanako Hatake does not own Naruto!

Enjoy the story!

Hanako: OMG YOUNG KAKASHI IS SO CUTE AND SO SASSY

-------------------------------------

Age: 10

Naruto age: 12

Kakashi POV: (Bet you didn't see that coming ha)

I was walking to the hokages office to report that all of my students have passed my bell test. Once I got the hokages office, I knocked and waited for the usual 'come in'. Once I got it, I walked into his office, ready to see Hanako and the hokage. But all I saw was the hokage. 'Where's Hanako?' I asked myself. "Hello Kakashi, how may I help you?" The hokage asked. "Oh, I'm just here to report that my students have passed the bell test and would like to start with a mission tomorrow. Now uh, where's my daughter?"

Hanako POV:

I was currently jumping around the ten million kunai that were flying at me. 'Heh, there gonna have to do better than that but at least there working together.' The kunai seemed to stop but that didn't mean that they were done, yet. One of the weaker team mates, and the more stupid one, a lot like Naruto, except that this one was part of team silver, something Naruto can't do. As the man came up, he went for a head on approach, thinking he can distract me from the others sneaking up behind me. I sighed and did my hand signs, faster than any sharingan can see and thought of my attack. 'Wind style: Wind release' I thought as wind came from in in all directions. My team was blown back as I disappeared deeper into the forest. I pat down my pocket to find the pen, and it wasn't in my pocket. 'Damnit' I pat down the rest of my pockets. 'It's not here!' I panicked 'Did I drop it?! No, I would be able to tell! They got it! Damnit!' I sighed and teleported to where they all were. "Good job in getting the pen team, I guess that cuts our time short, lets go back. Give me the pen." I said as the one of the guys hands me the mini pen, I put it in my pocket as we headed to the exit of The Forest of Death. We got to the exit of forest and my team headed back to our room, while I headed to the hokages office, because I was a tiny bit tired of running today, you just decided to teleport.

Kakashi POV:

I was going off on the hokage, not the best idea, but he let her team, go into the forest of death, to fight her. Oh hell no. Over protective dad mode: on. "WHY WOULD YOU LET MY LITTLE BABY HANAKO GO THERE?!" "Let me go where? Are you okay Daddy?" I heard; a little girl asks me? 'what?' I turned around and saw Hanako's Anbu mask, on a little girl around the age of eight, with my perfect silver hair, in a high ponytail with the top of the hair sticking upwards. "Daddy?" I was knocked out of my thoughts. "Hanako?" I asked carefully, to make sure it was my daughter. "Oh, Hanako, your early. Is everything okay?" The Hokage asked the girl in the door way, who was apparently Hanako. "Actually, whatever training they've been doing while I was gone, was some good training. They got the object from me within the first few hours." Hanako told the hokage. 'They got the object from her within the first few hours?!!' "Hm, well, your back in time to go on your first D-rank mission with your new team, actually, the one you picked out for them." The hokage told Hanako, now completely not even seeing me in the room. "I am NOT going on that pathetic excuse of a mission" She spat out at the hokage. "Well Hanako, I'm not sure what to tell you, you must go on the mission, your team is already doubting your skill for skipping the bell test." The hokage told her and I shacked my head, telling her yes. She just growled, to scared to say anything, knowing how bad her temper can get. She slowly nodded her head, acting like she's too scared to make to much movement. The hokage then dismissed us and we both walked out of his office. In almost an instant, I latched onto Hanako, and hugged her and picked her up, and rubbed my face on hers. Her hands fell onto my hair and started to play with it. We started to walk home, with her in my arms, playing with my hair as I hugged her. It almost seemed as if she was one again, just learning how the real-world works. I smiled softly just remembering that this happened over and over every day when I took her out. As we got to our house, I sighed and put her down on the floor as I unlocked the door. Once the door was open, I felt a strong urge to pick up Hanako again, and she felt it too. Her arms were up and her hands were curling into fists and then back into a flat palm. She had her mask off and in her shirt, so you could see her pleading eye. AND IT WAS SO CUTE!! I picked her back up so she was on the right side of my body, my hand supporting her bottom and my left hand on her back as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I laugh lightly as she smiled.

Hanako POV:

0Daddy picked me up again, and laughed lightly, and I smiled, a nice genuine smile, something that I've only been doing this year. But it was nice. As Daddy walked inside, he dropped all of our stuff at the front door, and took off both of our shoes. Then walked inside. He pulled off my mask, so I mimicked the action, and pulled his mask off. We both smiled at each other as dad sat down on the couch.

-----------------------

Thank you for reading! The next few chapters will be when the x reader will start. Love,

Author-chan~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~