Chapter Twenty Four

Heyo! I am here again! Hope you like this chapter, and I don't own Naruto!

Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age: 13

Sasuke age: 15

Hanako POV:

I ran after Naruto, dad at my side. We were going as fast as we could, but with the nine-tails, Naruto was faster than I could keep up.

"Naruto!" We yelled.

"Gaara!" He kept yelling. I growled again. I've had enough of this. I did some quick hand signs and my katana went flying at the bird.

The katana went all the way through the bird, and the birds head came off, as the rest exploded. Naruto and dad went after the head and I grabbed my katana. I teleported to Deidera's chakra. I stood before his figure. He was missing both arms, and completely passed out.

I took my katana and chopped off his leg. I don't really want to kill him, so if he makes it through the arms, he won't have a leg. And Sasori will most likely be killed, so no leg.

I burned the leg to a crisp, and cut some of his long hair off. He looked like a girl.

I went back to where Naruto and dad were. They were in bad shape, and had a dead Gaara with them.

Let's pray I can heal all of them.

I kneel over dad's body he looked awful, and his sharingan was out. Oh my lord, I forgot to tell him about Obito.

"Hanako..." His soft voice rang out.

"Dad, what did you do?" I was already using healing jutsu, but his body was just so drained.

"I used my new sharingan... I guess it takes a lot out of me..." He closed his eyes and grabbed his head.

"Don't move." I put his hands down. "And I have something odd to tell you."

"Hm? What is it?" He opened one eye and looked at me.

"You know your childhood best friend, Obito?" His eyes widen.

"How did you know?" I tried to sit up, but I pushed him down.

"I know because he's still alive." I close my eyes and look down.

"No, that's impossible! I watched him die!" He started to cry a bit.

"And he watched Rin die! He's alive! And I have proof!" I pulled out an old paper with a picture of me and Obito, while his mask was off. I showed the picture to dad and started to cry more.

"H-He's still alive..."

"He's alive." I went down and hugged him. Sorry I sprang the news on you. I'm so sorry...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Sorry the chapter was shorter, but I hope you liked it!

Don't forget to,

VOTE!

COMMENT!

AND SHARE!

Love,

Author-Chan~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~