Chapter Twenty Three

Hey guys! Welcome back!

Enjoy the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age: 13

Sasuke age: 15/16

Hanako POV:

We kept running, and running to the base. I had to take the lead again to show them where it is.

We make it to the cave. And Uncle Gai's team was there already.

Naruto refused to let my hand go, to scared I was going to disappear again, letting team seven fall apart even more.

We stop in front of the cave boulder. They were almost done with the extraction of the one tailed beast...

There was a seal on the boulder. I jump up there, letting go of Naruto's hand and read the seal. It was a seal that had multiple seals.

I jump back down and look at everyone, who was staring at me. Well more like Uncle Gai's team.

"Who are you?" Neji points to me. Uncle Gai comes running at me though. He picks me and starts talking about youth. I try to pry him off of me but it doesn't work.

"Uncle Gai! Let me go!" I kick him where the sun doesn't shine, and he falls over, letting me go. All of the guys grunt, closing their eyes while the girls laugh.

"My name is Hanako, an original member of team seven." I wave my hand at them, like dad does. "Anyways. That is a five prong seal. All of the seals have to be taken off at the same time. Then we can get in there." I tell them, just wanting to lay down.

"Neji! Do your thing!" Uncle Gai screams. Neji closes his eyes before he opens them again.

"Byakugan!" So that's what he has. I had closed my left eye a while ago.

"There's one on a clift, one in the forest on a stump, and one by a river. I'll take the last one. Then there's that one." He starts to give the directions to where the seals are to his team. Uncle Gai hands out headphones so we can help each other out.

He hands me one and hands the other to dad.

We all put them on, and mini Gai screams, killing all of our eardrums.

"SHUT UP!" I scream back at him. He turns the volume down and we all start going to our assigned positions.

Dad goes up to pull the fifth seal off of the rock and Sakura starts to get ready to punch the rock.

"Sakura! Wait! You'll be needed in the real fight! Let me do that." She gladly nods and I take her place.

She stode far away, holding her fist up, but I stood close, holding a hand up, I had my middle and ring finger down by my thumb. My other arm was behind my back.

I waited until I got the go. And, it really didn't take that long.

"Now!" I heard over the radio and dad jumped down. I let my two fingers go and the rock completely shattered. I also, jumped away just a bit.

Once the debris was almost gone, we all ran into the cave.

Naruto ran in first, and his emotions were overcoming him. His eyes were turning bright red.

"Gaara!" Deidera! He was sitting on him...

"Gaara! Get up! Gaara!" He keeps screaming. Deidera just smirked. I was growling.

"He's dead kid!" He threw his hands up. "And Silver! Welcome back!" He waved at me.

"Don't sit on Gaara like he's a chair!" He kept yelling. I started to shrink over myself. Why did I take that mission. The mission that killed Gramps. The mission that made me a traitor.

"He's dead! And thats final!" I snapped my head up. I was getting pissed. I want it back to normal.

I charged at the blond and punched him in the face. In the eye he was training to beat Itachi.

"Don't talk to Naruto like that! Don't talk to any of us like that!" I had managed to punch him a mile into the cave.

I look down at Gaara. Nice to meet you. Knowing Naruto, you won't be dead for long. Deidera still managed to get up and make a clay bird. He also sent clay spiders at me. They exploded before I could even notice. And I couldn't react, they had already been set off before.

Deidera picked Gaara up in his clay bird, and flew off, Naruto and dad following him. Sakura and the old hag stayed. I had to heal myself just a bit before I followed Naruto. I knew that Sakura and the old hag had Sasori, but I knew that Naruto would do something eratinal.

Let's get the battle started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There might be some Naruto x reader in this story, but I promise it's still a duckbutt x reader. Lol sometimes I hate him and other times I need theses stories to survive.

I hope you like it! Don't forget to

VOTE!

COMMENT!

AND SHARE!

Love,

Author-Chan~~~~~~~~~~~

I shall be back later tonight!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 2K READS, YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME!