Day at the beach (filler)

Welcome to my filler cuz idk what to write lmao
Hanako Hatake does not own Naruto
•—•—•
Age:16
Sasuke age:16
(Modern AU)
Hanako POV
I was at Sasuke's house, just talking with Itachi while Sasuke was being yelled at by his parents, next thing I know,
*BANG BANG BANG BANG*
"SASUKE COME ON WERE GOING TO THE BEACH!!" Naruto yelled through the door. Me and Itachi looked at the door, just wondering if we should open the door or not. I look over to Itachi, and he's starting to get up, and walk to the door. When he opens the door, there's Naruto, shirtless, in his swimsuit. Behind him is Sakura and Ino, there both in there swimsuits too. Ino was wearing a one peace purple swimsuit and Sakura had a two peace red and white swimsuit on. Sakura was holding a (is it a one piece or a two piece??) (favorite color) swimsuit. When they saw me, they ran at me and shoved the swimsuit in my face. "Put it on! Put it on!" They both screamed as they showed me the swimsuit. I blushed, it wasn't a normal swimsuit, it was a skimpy one. "I'm not wearing that." You said, hiding behind your hair. "C'mon Hanako, if your going with Sasuke..." Itachi started, closing the door. "ITACHI WHAT THE HELL?!" You walked over to him, hair floating. He started to back away putting his hands up, cowering into a corner. (Imagine What Kushina looks like when she's mad lol) Itachi started to sit in his corner, trying to find shelter from you revenge. You cracked your fingers and took another step towards him.
(Mini time skip)
You were washing the blood off your hands. You grabbed Itachi off the floor.(I'm so sorry Itachi I love you) "hold still." You told him as you pulled out the first aid kit. You wet a rag in water as you cleaned his scratches and covered the big ones on his arm. You pulled his hair back into its ponytail with the hair tie on the floor. You rubbed away the blood on his teeth and put the cloth in the washing room. "And done." You said as you stood Itachi up and helped him walk to his room on the second floor. Once that was done you went back to where Sakura and Ino were. "Sorry you had to see that, he gets on my nerves a lot." You said sitting back where the table was. "So why were you here again?" You asked them, pulling out a book you were reading on your phone. (Wattpad lmao) They looked at each other then attached you to the floor. "ITACHI-KUN!!" Sakura and Ino yelled at the same time. "Whattt..." He yelled from his room. They covered your mouth with there hands. "WHERES THE BATHROOM?!?!" They started to lift you up. "Second room on the left." He told them starting to close his door again. They dragged you up the stairs and into the bathroom. (Btw your bffs in this so don't be weirded out plz) they stripped your clothes and put the swimsuit on you as fast as they could. When they were done they put you in front of the mirror. You blushed a new shade of red. It showed off all your curves and your big boobs. They took your long silver hair out of its ponytail. They stared to brush through the tangled hair to the best of there abilities. Once they 'brushed' your hair out, they did a bun with your hair. They gave you sunglasses and then they said they were done. When you looked in the mirror all you saw was a Sakura and Ino version of you. You blushed at the way they made you look. "Surely Sasuke will love the way you look Hanako!!" They said, shoving you out of the room. They grabbed your clothes and threw them into Itachi's room. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" He screamed as he saw the clothes enter the room. "JUST KEEP THEM IN THERE UNTILL WE COME BACK!" They yelled as you kept getting pushed by them. Once you made it to the living room you were greeted with Naruto and a shirtless Sasuke next to him. When Sakura and Ino went back to Naruto, Sasuke looked over at you and blushed, he looked away. Naruto and the others giggled at his behavior and you blushed looking at him. Sure, you've seen him shirtless before, but still, this time it was with other people, not just you and Sasuke. Naruto grabbed yours and Sasuke's arm. He pulled us out of the house with the two best friends close behind. "NARUTO YOU DOBE LET HANAKO GO!" Sasuke yelled, tugging on Naruto's arm. You just stayed still, running after Naruto as he pulled on your arm, while Naruto and Sasuke yelled at each other, at first about you, then about everything else wrong with there life's.
(Small time skip)
"AND WERE HERE! BELIEVE IT!" Naruto yells as he drops your hands. You fall to the ground, from sudden speed change. "Ughh" You grunted. You lifted your head from the floor, only to feel your body being lift off the floor. You opened your eyes to see that Sasuke had lifted you up bridal style. You blushed and covered your face. Not only were you both half naked in public, but, He wAs HoLdInG yOu To HiS chEsT!! He brought you to a blanket on the sand that had an umbrella covering it. (Kinda think of ember island from avatar with Zuko and May on the beach) He sat on the blanket and sat you on his lap, holding his arms protectively around your waist. When ever one of his 'friends' looked at you, he pulled you closer into him and mouthed 'mine' to them. He rested his head on your right shoulder as he kept you in the same position. Soon after, everyone went in the water, yelling at you both to come in. You looked up at Sasuke, with pleading eyes, he looked down at you and sighed . He let you go and you both ran to the water as fast as you could. You got there first and jumped into the water. You looked around under water and saw people's legs and feet, well then you turned around and saw Sasuke, with a smile, and his hair floating everywhere. You smiled back at him and started to swim over to him. You got to him and wrapped your arms around his neck and you both swam up. When you got up you took a large breath of air. You looked back over to Sasuke and went over to him again. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips. He grabbed your waist and started to kiss you back. You pulled back from him and smiled. You went closer to his face and sat your nose on top of his. "I love you Sasuke~" You cooed in his ear. "I love you too Hanako~"

The End~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it~

Love,

Author-chan~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~