Chapter Twenty Five

Hanako Hatake does not own Naruto

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age:13

Sasuke Age: 15/16

(A/N: So, abt this story, bc I own it, I'm making a huge change to it, It's about Obito, so just be warned, after this part of the story, the whole show will change, sorry. We still will have the main story line. I think. Idk I might change my mind if it gets hard to write it.)

Hanako POV:

We were all back at the Sand Village, and Gaara was back to life. Somehow, my ANBU mask made its way back to me. And I still haven't formally meet him yet.

The old hag, or Lady Chiyo, had died saving Gaara. We were all standing in front of her grave. I stood farther back, not close to anyone. I had my head low.

We were all about to leave before Naruto and Gaara had an odd goodbye.

"Hey Gaara! Have you meet Hanako yet?! She saved all our lives!" Naruto pointed to me. He looked over to me.

"Nice to meet you Gaara." I waved. Dad was around Gai's shoulders.

"Nice to meet you Hanako..."

We all left after their goodbyes.

I walked in the back with dad and Gai. Gai was fuming and dad had a sheepish smile.

"Hehe, sorry Gai..." Gai... grunted through his nose and through dad up. I panicked, but Uncle Gai had him.

Uncle Gai put his bag in front of him and dad lands on his back in a piggyback ride form. Uncle Gai runs off laughing.

I gasp look over to Lee. He wants Neji on his back, but I have a better idea.

"Lee!" I smile at him. He turns around and I have my bag in front of me this time.

"Get on!" He runs over to me and jumps on my back.

"Let's. GO!" I run off with Lee as he screams. In a matter of seconds I was in the forest already passed Uncle Gai.

"Hanako! Please calm down!" I looked back and Lee was dying.

"Never! It's a race!" And we ran into the village. I stopped and he fell off my back.

"Home sweet home." I smiled.

Lee had passed out on the floor and I fell over next to him.

About an hour later uncle Gai and dad came into the village with the others trailing behind them. They got here rather fast.

"Looks like I'm..." Gai looks at me. "THIRD?! I must train more!"

He drops dad and he passes out. I run over and catch him.

"Never. Ever drop him again." I glared at Uncle Gai.

I teleported to the hospital. Dad will not die on my watch.

I watched as he got carried away by a doctor. Let's go see lady Hokage.

I knocked on her door and walked in when I got permission.

"Lady Hokage, we are back from the mission. Dad is in the hospital too. He did something that took a lot out of him." She nods and gets up, walking out of the room to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its been so long, I don't have much inspiration for this story right now, and school is overwhelming me. Sorry, I'll try to post again soon.

Love, Author-Chan