Chapter Fourteen

Ya'll thank you so much for this. I never thought this story would get anywhere and now here we are! Thank you!

HANAKO HATAKE DOES NOT OWN NARUTO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age:10

Sasuke Age: 12

Sasuke POV:

I woke up, on grass? I open my eyes only to see that... I'm outside? How? I get up, yawning, walking in the front door. I see that girl in the kitchen, doing dishes. How many dishes does she have? I think to myself, walking back into the room that I was supposed to sleep in. I grab my bag of things and change my clothes. I walk down to the dinning room to see everyone there, eating their breakfast, but Hanako and Kakashi-sensei. I take my seat across from the dobe and next to Hanako and Sakura. I start to eat while sitting in a quiet room. Everyone was eyeing me while Kakashi-sensei was glaring. Hanako's eyes not leaving her bowl, still not eating. A few minutes later her eyes widen as she looks out the window. "Excuse me." She says, running out the door. Huh, that's odd.

Hanako POV:

I run out and to the hawk. It was a leaf village hawk, so I went to go see it. When the hawk saw me, it went over and landed on my arm. I take the scroll out of its pouch and read it.

Dear Hanako,

Please return to the village, now. There is something very important we must talk about. Once you read this letter, burn it. Do not tell anyone you are leaving, just leave.

From,

The third Hokage.

Okay then. Bye, bye then. I send the hawk off and burn the scroll. I walk back into the house, and up to the room. I grab my stuff and seal it into a different scroll, not dads. I change into my ANBU clothes and mask, and then jump out the window. I start to run to the leaf village.

(TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOU GET THERE)

When I make it to the village, I teleport to the Hokages office. I bow and stand. "Ah, Hanako, right on time. You were faster today." The Hokage tells me and I nod. "Anyways. I know this could have waited but, we are adding someone to team Silver." He tells me and my eyes widen. "No. I will not take any new members." I tell him, my voice full of venom. "Well Hanako, you have no choice. It's the elder's choice for this. He will be the co-caption, so when you aren't here, he's in charge of your team." He tells me and I ball my hands into fists. "No. If I have control over anything, it's what level there at on MY team. He will not be the co-caption unless I say so. Good day Gramps." I say and leave the room, going to the ANBU HQ. I walked past the sleeping guards and to my room. I storm into my room, slamming the door shut. Everyone in the room jumps up and stand in formation. I look at all off them. "Training. Now. Follow." I say, opening the door again. Walking out of the room. They all follow me while I walk to the gates to the village. I walk out of the village, everyone still following me. I walk deep into the forest before stopping. We were somewhere in the forest and we were all facing each other. "I want three miles destroyed by wind. Then I want the whole three miles filled with flowers in the next minute. Go." They all went off, three miles away. Wind game over and all the trees fell on me. "AND DON'T KILL ME" I screamed, burning all the trees. "STOP!" They all came back. "I guess I didn't make myself clear. I want all the trees gone by wind. I will sit in the middle of the three miles. You must get rid of the trees from the outside of the three miles. Then I want them all filled with red and white roses. I want this done in thirty seconds. If you don't do It in the time limit, you will have hell to pay. Don't kill me. Now, lets go to a different area." I said as we all walk to a different three miles. I sat down and took a deep breath. "GO!" I scream and they all leave. Then all the trees started to fall, before they fell, one of them came and made the trees disappear. Ten seconds left. All the land was covered in flowers and the time was up. "TIME!" I scream, they all come back. I stand up and look at all the flowers. There was one that was purple... "Okay. Were going back now." I say and we all walk back. I make a shadow clone and replaced it with me so I was walking behind them. I set my hand on fire and ran at them. "No purple flowers." I say and watch them all jump dodging my fire hand. "You fail." I say sternly. "No one part of my team is that dumb." I say preparing my Chidori. "Good bye, Failures." I killed them all. "Dumb shits. Now I need a new team..." I teleport to the Hokages office and look away. "Gramps. I need a new team Silver." I say. "ARE YOU SERIOUS HANAKO?!" He stands up, slamming his hands on the table. I look at him. "Hanako you get no team. THAT WAS YOUR LAST CHANCE! GO!" He screams and I jump out of his office. I get back to my house, falling onto my bed, holding back tears. "Why is this happening to me..." I think falling asleep.

~~~~~

Thank you all for reading!

Love~ 

Author-Chan~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~