Chapter Eighteen

Hello! I am back!

Enjoy the story~

Hanako Hatake does not own Naruto

------------

Age: 10

Sasuke Age: 12

Hanako POV

"What was your mission little one?" She asks and I sigh, this AGAIN. "My mission was an SS-rank mission, four months long. Join Akatsuki to learn who the strongest member was." I tell her and she nods, grabbing a paper. "And who might that be?" She asks and I sigh. "He goes by Tobi. But his real name is Obito Uchiha, who 'died' but is now infused with Madara Uchiha. He is the real leader of the Akatsuki." She nods, eyes widen. "Thank you Hanako." She says and I nod. "Ma'am, did I miss anything while I was gone?" I ask her again and she looks up. "Well, Sasuke Uchiha is now a missing nin, and Naruto is out training with Jiraiya. And Sakura is training under me." She tells me and I nod, at least dad is okay, and I never really liked Sakura . But... Sasuke... "Good bye lady Hokage, I shall be back tomorrow for my next mission." I left her office and head back home. Dad... I'm home... I get to our home and I walk into the home. I see him on the sofa, reading. "Daddy!" I yelled, running to him. That was a really stressful mission. I jump onto his back and push him off the sofa. He turns around and grabs me, hugging me. "Hanako! I missed you..." He kisses my cheek after taking both of my masks off. I pulled his mask off and kiss his cheek too. We spent the whole day together. Little did I know, it would be our last full day together.

(THE NEXT DAY)

I wake up at six in the morning, a habit I picked up from the akatsuki. I jump out of bed and take a shower. I dry myself off and get dressed. I put on my ANBU mask and then leave for the Hokage office.

I got to lady Hokage's office and knock, awiting my come in. When get it I walk into her room, seeing papers on papers.

"Good morning Lady Hokage. I am here for my mission." She sighs and starts to dig through the papers on her desk. She hands me a scroll and I read it.

SS-rank mission:

Time: How ever long it takes

Place: Konoha

Mission: Assassinate ANBU black ops member; Aki, mask; owl

Good luck, He is powerful, DO NOT DIE. Burn this scroll after reading

Easy enough. If he was really that powerful, I would know about him. I burn the scroll and leave the room.

"I shall be back by nightfall Lady Hokage." I walk out of the room and shut the door.

I walk all the way to my 'teams' room and grab my sword. I strap it onto my back and leave for the hidden mountain that holds the ANBU black ops.

I get to the mountain and hide my chakra. I teleport into the base. This might take a bit to find the right person. Here we go.

I start to look around and start walking on the roof. I walk all the way to what I think was Danzo's room. I look through the door's window and see who was there. I saw Danzo sitting at the desk, with a man, in an owl mask.

Wow, maybe this will be easier than I thought. Just put Danzo under a gen-jutsu, then kill him.

I open my left eye and look at that snake Danzo. He falls over on the desk. Really? Shouldn't he be better than that? Eh, whatever.

I barge into the room, just to see that the Aki guy hasn't moved. What is happening?!

The second I fell onto the floor his head turned around all the way, just like an owl.

'W-Wha?!-'

"Hello. Silver-Senpai..."

--------

Sorry lol.

I started to write in different paragraphs lol.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the story!

Wonder what will happen with this, Aki Guy lol.

Love,

Author-Chan