Chapter Thirty

Hello!!! I'm back!!!! And here's the next chapter! 

This did take a long time to write so be nice!

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age: 13

Sasuke Age: 15/16

Hanako POV:

Sakura bend over in pain, she grabbed her right arm, where she got hit by the tail.

Tsk. (Omg Levi has possessed her-) That's why you don't go running into a wild tailed beast' personal space.

I had to focus my rinnegan on him again so Yamato could finish getting the tailed beasts' chakra and Naruto away from each other.

Yamato got the wood pillars up around him, making it more than impossible to escape, including my rinnegan, which I can control him completely.

Only a few minutes later he started to extract the tailed beast from Naruto. It made Sakura look away from us completely. Turning her whole body away, groaning in pain.

~a little while later~

I closed my eye and ran over to catch Naruto. All his skin was gone and he was passed out. I put him on his back and laid him on the floor.

I started on my medical jutsu and Sakura came over to help me. And he healed faster than I thought. Maybe it was the nine tails but it was still rather fast that his skin came back and he jumped up.

"AH!" His fists were up.

"Calm down all might. Jeez." I pushed him back down onto the floor.

"But we gotta keep fighting!" He yelled at me, trying to sit up as I keep him pushed down with one hand.

"There long gone, Naruto. And they have Sai with them. So we're going to follow them once your ready. Then we'll find there base and Sasuke all at once." Naruto's eyes widen at all the sudden information that was given to him. My eye dulls down at Sasuke's name. The last time I saw him was on that land of mist mission. And I never really want to see him again. That jerk. Bastard. How dare he. Just take everything I still had left and vanish. And even Naruto knows what happened. He saw it, making everything worse. Maybe Naruto is going to make me convince him to come back...

"HANAKO!" I flinch and step back. "Come on snap out of it! We're going now!" Naruto yells at me, picking up his stuff.

"R-right." Damn it. I make sure I have everything in my small pouch before we all jump off to follow Yamato's clone.

(^• ω •^) some time later (^• ω •^)

We stop in the middle of a desert. Rocks surrounded us and I had to stop to feel Kabutos or Orochimarus charka.

I see a cave opening and my eyes light up.

"This way." I jump over to the opening and look into it. I pick up a small rock I find on the floor next to me before throwing it in there. Once it gets far enough into the cave we all run in.

"Team off. Silver-Senpai, come with me. Naruto, Sakura you two are together. Try to find Sasuke." Yamato orders and we run off in our pairs.

"Your left. I'm right." I say as a splitting goes. I turn right and start to check all the doors. All of them were the same. Just empty dark rooms with an unused bed in the corner and a dresser.

I start running some more until Naruto runs into me.

"Naruto. Watch where your going." I order. He grows a tick mark and starts to yell at me. I just grab his wrist before I glare at him. Making him shiver.