Chapter Nine

Lmao kakashis plant Mr. Ukki.

Hanako Hatake does not own Naruto, but i do own my storyline, and my characters

Enjoy the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Age: 10

Naruto Age:12

Hanako POV

(The next day)

"Sakura, point A" "Sasuke point B"... "Naruto?"... "AH RIGHT! Naruto point C! Believe it!" "Hanako, has the cat. Now get out of the trees." I told all of them harshly as I held the cat, Tora, sitting on the floor. They all came out and looked at me. "Give him to me." Naruto growled. I handed him the cat and in a second the cat started to attack and scratch Naruto's face. "AH!" Naruto yells. I take the cat back and it falls asleep in my arms. I sigh, I've always liked dogs more than cats. Maybe because Dad let me play with Pakkun when he went on missions. We started to walk back to the hokages office with me and Dad in the back of the group. When we got back to the office, I handed the cat back to its owner and watched the cat struggle to breath as the woman almost killed the cat. I sighed and Naruto laughed and pointed at the cat. We turned our attention to the hokage as the lady left with her cat. "Okay, next mission for team seven... Baby sit for-" "NO! NO! NO!" Naruto yelled as he made a 'x' with his arms. "I want a real mission! Not these chores!" 'Did he just-'. "Naruto." I started, and Dad and the hokage tensed. "A mission is a mission. You're a gennin, who has to do this kind of work." I said, staring him down, almost like someone I just killed, well, not down at him, more like up at him. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOU'RE A GENNIN?! YOUR ONE TOO!" He yells. 'Damn, I messed up.' I looked over to Gramps, and he had a disappointed look on his face, same with dad. I was at a loss for words. I didn't know how to respond. Then, Gramps stepped in for me. "Anyways," 'Yes!' "Naruto, I will give you a C-Rank mission, only because Hanako and Kakashi are on your team." Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto shot me a dirty look. "You are too escort Tazuna, a master bridge builder from the land of waves, and take him back home. Your mission is to protect him from thugs and other people trying to harm him on his way home. Please invite him in." Just then, a drunk old man, holding a bottle of Sake comes into the room. "What? A bunch of wet-nosed brats." He took a big gulp of Sake. "Especially, that short copy of the man. You really want me to believe that she's a ninja?" He asks, pointing at me. 'Oh hell no.' Apparently Gramps could see that look in my eye to kill the old man. "HOLD HER DOWN!" He shouts and one of the Anbu ninja come at me. The Anbu pins me to the floor, and hold my head down, and my arms behind my back. "Sorry Silver-senpai." The Anbu says. (They call her Silver-senpai because she's known as 'Silver' and senpai because she's on a higher level than anyone else.) "Off. Get off now." I say harshly. "Sorry Silver-senpai, I must follow the hokages orders." I growl. The Anbu lets my head go so I can see everything again. My team looks at me, with there eyes wide and there mouths open, there all sweating. I look at Gramps and even he looks a bit shaken up. I sighed, knowing that the Anbu wasn't letting me go, I gave up, and put my head back down. I heard sighs of relief from three people. The Anbu allows me to stand, and then back away to his stop in the office. I look back at the old man and he continues to speak. "And you, the one with the imbecilic face, you really think ill put my trust into you?!" He asked Naruto. "ALRIGHT THAT'S IT! IM GOING TO KILL THIS GUY!" Naruto screams. But before he can even move, Dad picks him up by the collar of his shirt. "No Naruto, you can't kill the client." Soon after we were allowed to leave and gather our stuff for the trip. "Hanako, pack my stuff for me, you know what I take on missions, I'll be showing Tazuna around." Dad said, leaving with Tazuna. I then left too, leaving Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto to walk together. I then made it home, a gathered all the stuff we would need for the trip. Gramps says it's a C-Rank mission, but its higher, I know about Gato and how they must build the bridge, before I was in school, I went to the land of Waves, to help out for a week. "Damn it. They might die...Not again..." I whisper to myself. I lost a lot of team mates to missions they can't do. I sigh, grabbing the scroll holding our belongings. I then water my dad's plant, Mr. Ukki. Why did we name a plant again? Eh, who cares. I then make sure I have my Anbu mask and clothes, and I put my katana on my waist holder and then leave the house with the scroll in my pocket. I walk up to the front gate of the village and wait for my team there. The first one there was Sasuke. He had a bag full of stuff. He gave me a strange look, but he had a slight...Blush?!

-----------------------------

ooooooooooooooooo Sasuke has a crushhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like the story so farrrrrrrrrrrr

Tune in next time for more romance things I guess lmao.

Love

Author-Chan~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~