Chapter Twenty Nine

Hi hi! I'm back! Sorry this chapter took so long lol I forgot how it write-
~~~~~~
Age: 13
Sasuke Age: 15/16
Hanak POV:
Naruto let out a huge growl and charged at Orochimaru. He only smirked and moved back into the forest, not forgetting to look at me. Naruto, overwhelmed by his emotions only followed.
When Naruto charged at Orochimaru, his skin was peeling as his fourth tail grew. He jumped off the bridge, causing it to shatter into pieces.
We all flew off the bridge. I started to make my way into the forest, wanting to...

Help Naruto...

Before I could get that close to the forest, I was held back by my wrist. I turned around to face Kabuto. My glare only made his smirk grow wider.
"Now, now, I can't let you in there. That's lord Orochimaru's fight..." His glasses went white. "To see who's stronger.... Sasuke or Naruto." He knew that his words would aggravate me, and they did.
"Uggggghaaaaa!" I screamed. I got out my sword and tried to cut him somehow, before he grabbed the katana by the blade, pushing me back. We sat there and struggled, glaring at each other.
"Don't talk about Sasuke like that..." I growled. His glasses whited over again.
"Why? He's never coming back. Then he'll be Lord Orochimaru's new vessel..." He looked down at me.
"Ugh I don't have time for this...." I mumbled. "I WANT YOU DEAD!" I jumped ever so slightly, but just enough to get my legs off the ground for enough time.
My right leg went up to about where his neck was. I kicked as hard as I could, his reflexes kicked in causing his right arm to go up and block my kick. He lost grip on my katana and I pushed harder. It cut his fingers about half way through.
He jumped back, letting his left hand fall lose, blood going everywhere. He growled and disappeared. The next thing we heard was a loud, scream? Growl? Both?!
Tree's came flying from the forest. Yamato protected Sakura with a wooden cage, while Sai was gone... I quickly lifted up my head band opening my left eye, stopping the trees that were about to hit me.
The trees flew back into the forest. I jumped back to Sakura and Yamato.
"Are you two alright?" I ask them, careful to not hurt them with my power that I still don't know how to fully control.
"Yes, we are. Are you okay, Silver-Senpai? Your not hurt right?" Yamato asked.
"I'm fine. But Naruto isn't." I looked at Yamato, he knew what we had to do.
"But we have to let him finish his fight! Or else we have to fight Orochimaru."
"But he'll go berserk!"
"We can handle it!"
Sakura looked confused. Right, she has no clue what's happening.
Me and Yamato had Sakura look over our bodies (Not in that way you perv) to see if we had any injuries .Durrning that time Yamato said that he had sent a clone after Sai. Sakura found no injuries.
I guess time passes by really fast and Naruto was already coming back from his fight.
Or I fell asleep-
Either way, we have a problem.

[yall really thought I would end there-
Sowwy back to the story]
He let out a loud roar. We all god pushed back by the force.
"Naruto!" Sakura really thought that she could just. Yell his name? And he would come back? No. It doesn't work like that you useless bitch. (Sorry if you like her I just really hate her with all my heart)
"Sakura! Get back! Me and Silver-Senpai will handle this!" Tenzo- code name Yamato yelled out. You could see he was a little scared. It was all in his body language.
Naruto growled again and I really had to put my eye to the test. (YoooooooooOoooOoOoOoOooOo I just realized that rinnegan isn't a sharingan- we'll pretend it is tho-)
I looked directly at Naruto, closing my right eye. Naruto stopped moving.
"Now! Do it!"
"Right." Yamato brought up wooden pillars surrounding Naruto. He growled out, even though my rinnegan had a tight hold on him.
"Naruto!" Sakura called out like a helpless baby. She ran past us and to the nine tailed Naruto.
"Sakura! Stop!-" I had turned away to grab her, missing by an inch. My rinnegan got lost control of Naruto and one of his tails hit Sakura right in her arm.
She cried out in pain. 'Stupid bitch.' I though
~~~~~
Hope you liked the story! See you next time!