Chapter nineteen

HANAKO HATAKE DOES NOT OWN NARUTO
enjoy the story! Sorry it's so late
——————
Age: 10-13
Sasuke age: 12-15/16
"Hello. Silver-Senpai... it's been a while, have you already forgotten about me?" That... thing asks.
I shake it off and grab a kunai. Let's just get this over with.
I charge at him. Barely giving him any time to dodge. What did he mean by it's been a long time?
He jumps out of the way and I stop myself before I get to the wall. I have to do this before Danzō that snake wakes up and stops me.
I turn myself invisible and charge again. I make a clone that looks just like one of my dead teammates and that clone charges at him.
The clone was able to get a punch in and that's when I charge again.
I lodge the kunai into his back. He screams in agony and I pull out another kunai. Just then I turn visible as I end it all for him.
"Good bye silver-senpai... I will never forget..." huh. Well, guess it doesn't matter anymore.
I pick up how lifeless body and teleport to the Hokage office.
"Lady Hokage. I am finished." I throw the body to the floor in front of her.
Her eyes widen and she hands me a pouch of money with a shaky hand.
"V-very good Hanako..." She looks me in the eye. I know I have blood all over me so maybe that's why she's so shaky.
"Lady Hokage. I request another mission, please." She hands me another scroll and I go through it. This will be a long year.
That year turned to two, the three. I barely saw anyone but the Hokage. I didn't even see dad that much.
Mission then another. I went on one, came back a few hours later, then got another one. You lucky ANBU, I took all your missions.
(Three years later your now 13 years old)
The mission I was on now was to find the old dude and kill him. Simple enough, except for the part where I came home covered in blood.
At least he's dead, right?
And that's when this happens...
—————
Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to
Like
Comment
And share!
Love,
Author-Chan~~~~~~~~