Epilogue

I started my life as a sickly little girl in the orphanage. A man picked me up and named me Xinny Muirgen Allison. I was trained to aim, to shoot, to defend myself, but mostly.. I was trained to kill.

I moved on to be a high-class assassin, dealing with Mafias and syndicates. I was someone no one wanted to mess with. Because it they do, I won't even hesitate to bury a bullet in their head. I was called the big bad wolf, because once you became my target, I won't stop until I break every bones in your body and drain you out of your filthy blood.

Yes, I was a horrendous creature. I thought I was the worst out of everyone.

I considered myself as a monster.

But then one day, I was introduced to thirteen guys. I had no idea how I handled them because they're noisy, clingy, dumb, idiots and evil. But also, I had no idea how they handled my personality. And then after just one mission with them, I started seeing the word with a different perspective. It was all because of him.

That sly vampire who brought me into a world of confusion.

I then knew what they were, then I knew what I was. It was a rollercoaster ride trying to find out those mysteries. Through the process, I imprinted on them. Protecting them became my priority. And everyone knew in this realm that protecting Team Alpha is a very tough job. I had to be the bodyguard and I also have to be their personal caretaker.

But little did I know that they were doing the same.

We were brothers and sisters in that house.

Although, one of them saw me differently. Wen Junhui.

As my life goes by with the team, in this realm, I have done so many things that I can't recall all of them anymore. I was the big bad wolf. I was the devil's dragon. I was the famous hybrid2. I would've given up in life if it weren't for Team Alpha. To see them smile, to hear their laughter and to feel their presence was all I wanted in life.

Until a little angel, (he's actually a baby demon but let's just call him my angel) arrived. Xy Allison Wen.

I didn't know that my responsibilities got bigger. But throughout my hardest times, I never felt that I was alone. The team was there for me. To make me smile even though I'm in the verge of tears. To give me a warm embrace in the coldness of the night. To cheer me on and to say that everything will be alright.

Team Alpha is my strength, and forever will be.

With them by my side, I could do anything. They are a blessing to me. The blessing that I'd exchange my life for. And it's not just the imprint talking. Because for me, the team comes first.

For Seth, the most protective and loving brother I've always had. I am always thankful to all he's done for me. Protecting me, making me feel like I'm the most loved sister in the world. And even though he doesn't say it, I know that he seeks love and attention from Zeus. But little did he knew, Zeus wanted to show it to him as well. But let's just say that they're both Alphas and they can't meet eye to eye.