An Introduction to Loony Girl Named Luna

Luna Lovegood saw monsters that no one else did. Everyone thought she was crazy; everyone except for her father—that is—who appeared to worship everything his precious daughter did.
A young little Luna, barely older than a toddler, didn't understand until she was much older, that telling people that she saw strange creatures, invisible creatures, would add challenges to her everyday life. That it would cause ridicule, persecution, and loneliness all because she was the only person in the whole world that saw these odd creatures.

As she grew up, she began developing names for them, and her father eagerly wrote them all down.

People saw young Luna Lovegood as an enigma and a girl who might be crazier than her crazy father.

Luna's poor mother was never in the picture; she had died when Luna was an infant, leaving the girl to be raised by Xenophilus Lovegood, a crazed man—so they say—mad with the death of his wife.

People couldn't deny that Luna was smart just as crazy. Her brains meant she knew better than ask about her mother with her father. With her father off-limits, she turned to others, but no one knew much of anything about the mysterious Pandora.

She did, however, discover her mother looked quite like her.

Luna did ask questions about other things. She asked a lot of questions, and her father would smile and answer all of them.

One of the few things Luna never figured out, even with her powerful mind and even stronger magic, was that Luna reminded her father of her mother a lot, who had asked so many questions about the world Xenophilus started questioning it as well. He had suspicions that there was more to the woman than met the eye, so when Luna saw things that he couldn't, he believed her. Her mother had pointed out things he couldn't see as well.

He had faked the marriage papers and death certificate to keep little Luna safe, but it seemed like that only protected her from one aspect of trouble.

He was frustrated with the way his daughter was being treated. She was his life, and she deserved better.

He devoted himself to his daughter. He kept a record of the strange creatures she saw. He put them in his paper—The Quibbler. If people thought his daughter was crazy, then he would be crazy too. He would take the blame. He would make it look like he was the reason his daughter was a little odd. He could only hope it helped.

He just wanted her to be happy.

Luna was happy, even if people made fun of her family. It was something she had grown accustomed to.

It was just that something never sat quite right inside her. She felt as though half her life was missing, like an invisible thread that was pulling her away from home to someplace far, far away.

Or a puzzle piece that she couldn't find. It made her wistful, thinking about the feeling she got when she let the tugging overwhelm her. It felt complete.

But Luna was not complete.

Not until Luna was nine years old, and Luna's father took her on a trip across the pond to the United States of America in the State of New York in New York City did she finally feel complete.

Luna had found what she was looking for, but she became an even greater stranger. Luna was doomed to be alone.

I don't own Harry Potter (J.K. Rowling) or Percy Jackson (Rick Riordan), I just own this plot. Hope I don't screw up too badly. If you actually read this story I applaud you, you've just added happy points to my day. Sorry for grammar mistakes, cringiness, and inconsistencies.
I'm going to make a better cover, I promise.
Hope you're not as sane as I am (Just an expression, please don't hate me),

Me