C33. Trouble Caused by a Scarf

Wenxu Jiang didn't show any expression. He looked at Zhishu as if he was reading a contract. Jiang's expression was cold and rational. At least, it seemed rational for now.

"Where's your coat?" Wenxu Jiang scanned the whole body of Zhishu and took off his glasses. He had only a very low degree of myopia. He would wear them for a while only when he studied important contracts for negotiation.

Zhishu felt that he might be too cold, even his reaction slowed down. He smiled at Wenxu Jiang and said in a weak voice, "Didn't you have dinner?"

Wenxu Jiang's expression changed in an instant, and a stack of documents were directly smashed on Zhishu He. The documents had not yet been stapled, and the papers were sweeping all over him. It was not painful, but the sadness fell on the heart of Zhishu He.

Wenxu Jiang was in a good mood today. After working on a bidding project for a long time, he finally got in touch with Mayor Li's precious son. That guy was very affectionate towards his lover who got fatal illness and had been in the blues. Recently, it was said that he gained the suitable marrow, so he was happy and easily gave the benefits to Wenxu Jiang. Now there was just rounding-off work. Wenxu Jiang also knew that he had been indifferent to Zhishu for a long time. He came home early and wanted to accompany Zhishu. But Zhishu wasn't at home.

As a matter of fact, Wenxu Jiang didn't get angry for that. Jiang thought that it was normal for Zhishu to go out and buy some vegetables or daily necessities. He waited patiently for a long time. When people were bored, they liked to think about something or do something. Wenxu Jiang didn't want to work at home. Suddenly, he remembered the scarf Zhishu bought for him last year. On New Year's Day, he wanted to take Zhishu to see ice sculptures in Harbin. Wearing this scarf was also an implicit attitude of showing his love to Zhishu.

The trouble came from a scarf.

When Wenxu Jiang found a neat classic Burberry scarf folded in the paper bag, he thought about when he had such a scarf for a long time. He always cared about his own things. He was sure that the scarf was not his. Whose scarf was that? Zhishu He was absolutely reluctant to buy such an expensive scarf for himself. Was that a gift from Zhishu? But the label was removed and it looked like it had been worn.

Wenxu Jiang smelled a cold fragrance and the disinfectant from hospital when he just approached the scarf. Suddenly, he recalled the doctor who drove the Ferrari and sent Zhishu a potted orchid worth 2 million yuan.

That was a serious thing. Wenxu Jiang was so possessive of his spouse. He seldom showed this possessiveness because Zhishu was gentle and meek and barely went out. Jiang Wenxu wondered what Zhishu did in the place he didn't see. Couldn't Zhishu stand loneliness? Were there more other things from another man besides the scarf in their house? What did they do in his home in countless nights when he didn't come back? Were they entangled with each other on the bed?

The more Wenxu Jiang thought, the more disgusted he felt. Imagination was sometimes a very harmful thing. Wenxu Jiang let his imagination fly and waited for Zhishu the whole afternoon.

What kind of purchase could cost whole afternoon? Zhishu must be on a date.

Before Wenxu Jiang had time to think more, Zhishu He came back.

"Are you fucking good at it, Zhishu He? I don't know that you can seduce men with the same reactions as a dead fish in bed?" Wenxu Jiang squinted at Zhishu with a sneer. That kind of look in his eyes hurt Zhishu very much.

Zhishu dropped his eyes and knelt down slowly to help Wenxu Jiang gather the documents one by one. He didn't want to talk to a man who was unreasonable. Although Wenxu Jiang's words hurt Zhishu more than the cold north wind blowing outside.