C43. I Am Such a Sucker

The train ticket Zhishu He bought was to Shenyang; then he would continue his journey to Hangzhou. According to his plan, the money left would be enough to rent an apartment for six months in Hangzhou, if he didn't continue his treatment.

Zhishu He arrived at the train station at half past ten in the morning. It was still too early to take the departure.

He was very patient for waiting. After years of grinding, he had been accustomed to waiting and was quite good at it. The passengers crowded the station hall, and the seats were all taken. Zhishu He was not too tired, so he just stood aside from the crowding hall; however, his empty heart found no place to stop over.

Many people had foreseen the relationship between Zhishu He and Wenxu Jiang would end this way. Zhishu He's mother told him that two men's love would not last long, and Jiang's mother even said that they would separate before 30 years old.

There was even a saying in the collection of Zhen Jian's essays, "You walk the path you would; I return my way home."

Even if they, two players in the game, could refuse to face the reality and entangle with each other till now, they still couldn't escape from their final destination: Break up.

Time went really fast, and then it was past twelve o'clock. Zhishu He felt tired for standing too long, so he went to buy a bottle of water to drink.

At that moment, he heard people in the entrance suddenly started to make bustle and noise, and saw a man in grey wind coat rush through the hall with a dozen of guards in black suits following him .... You may read the left of chapter 43 on Flying Lines (click the link below) :D