C42. I Quit Therapy

Wenxu Jiang was quite restrained and just made once. He stroked the soft hair of Zhishu He and whispered, "Let me hold you to take a shower."

Zhishu He shook his head and buttoned his pajamas in the dark.

"Don't you worry about getting a stomachache tomorrow?"

Zhishu He was so tired that he was gonna fall asleep; lying down huddled up with his back to Wenxu Jiang, he responded, "I've been used to it." At first he couldn't stand it. But if no one spoiled him, he could tough it out no matter being beaten or scolded.

Wenxu Jiang hugged him from behind and said, "Well, sleep tight. Let me hug you."

It was rare for Zhishu He to fall asleep faster than Wenxu Jiang did. Such a thin figure was lying peacefully in Wenxu Jiang's arms, and the hair of Zhishu He rubbed Jiang's chest, which made Wenxu Jiang feel warm and itchy in his heart. Wenxu Jiang got up early in the morning. And when he came back the room after bustling a few hours quietly, Zhishu He did not wake up yet. So he sat at the bed and looked at him carefully.

Zhishu He had lost a lot of weight. His chin was sharper, and his lips were a little pale. When Zhishu He stayed at home alone, certainly he wouldn't bother to eat right. Besides, he had to endure all pains and grievances and hide them deep in his heart. So it was impossible for him to gain a few pounds.

As Zhishu He opened his eyes, .... You may read the left chapter on Flying Lines (click the link below) :D