C41. Don't Leave Me.

Zhishu He fell on the ground, with his chest soaked with blood. After he struggled with the suffocating pain, leaving the unprecedented quietness in the room.

He stared at the unadorned ring on the third finger of his left hand. He had worn the ring for more than a decade and rubbed it for ten million times, which had been turned into a rope that firmly tied his heart.

But he did not know that his precious ring was just a cheap and rough thing in others' eyes. The cruel fact told him that his persistence in love was as funny as a joke.

Zhishu He took off the ring slowly. As he had worn it for too long, it was difficult and painful to do with it. But in the end, what the ring could leave was only a white and shallow trace.

He threw the ring far away with his eyes closed, hearing nothing but a few light sounds as the ring fell down and bounced under the sofa.

Zhishu He lay on the ground for a long time before getting up. Then he washed his face, cleaned his clothes, and cooked for cats. He felt that he might be really numb like a puppet, mending his broken heart again and again with needle and thread. Between the happy years and the sad years, he spent time like this.

When Wenxu Jiang went home, Zhishu He was reading in the living room, pretending that he didn't know Wenxu Jiang's return. Well, he just smiled with a light satisfaction, slowly turning over the pages.

"Little Shu."Wenxu Jiang said ... You may read the left chapter on Flying Lines (click the link below) :D