Introduction

I'm just going to jump right into it, to be honest.

Hey there, I'm Jay and I love Monster Prom with my entire heart. After a long time of playing it on my own and with friends and absolutely adoring these monsters, I'm going to start a story about them.

I'm going to probably update once every other day? Each chapter is going to be fairly short, so I don't see an issue with updating frequently. Each subject is going to have a separate chapter for each character, and each will be 300-500 words. The entire point of me writing this story was so I would be able to write short stories/imagines/preferences because, well, it gives me a lot of freedom and I can write a whole lot more.

Chapters will be formatted sort of like this...

.

[Scenario] Name of Character

- headcanon

- headcanon

- headcanon

~~~~ separator ~~~~

Short two to five paragraph story of the mentioned headcanons taking place.

.

Easy to follow! Anyways, I hope that this catches the interests of Monster Prom fans.

Assume that 'Relationship Origins' is the beginning of the relationship stated in each chapter. The world-building is set up in the origins, that way you know what ending I'm working off of!

Have fun!

- Jay