[I Love You] Zoe

-          Zoe is filled with love (I'm so soft for Zoe, she has my entire heart).

-          She's not scared to tell you that she loves you, much like Scott, she had no issue with it at all.

-          However, Zoe's made her fair share of enemies who don't think she deserves to love or be loved.

-          You two tell each other you love each other all the time, but when Leonard overhears it, he freaks out like it's foreign.

-

Zoe couldn't remember the first time she told ______ that she loved them. It was probably through a fic that they found out, or in a comic. Either way, it became something they told each other every day, each time meaning it completely. Every morning started with a message that said, 'good morning, I love you,' and every night ended in a similar way. Zoe thought it was amazing to love and be loved.

However, not everyone felt that way.

When lunchtime rolled around, Zoe and ______ usually had a table to themselves, sometimes taking a break to sit down with whoever was the newest character in one of Zoe's Spooky High AUs.  Today, they took a seat at an empty table that just happened to be next to the table that Leonard was sitting at. Leonard always ate alone, no one wanted to go near the creep. _______ sat first, and Zoe plopped next to them, saying, "Hey love of my life, what's shakin'?"

Before _______ even had the chance to reply, Leonard turned around with a look of pure disgust on his face. "Gross, the two of you are dating? Why the hell would anyone date a trap?"

Zoe's glare could (and has, in the past) kill someone, and it was pointed right at Leonard. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

Leonard ignored her and looked right at _______. "You realize that Z'gord isn't actually a girl, right? Just because it changed it's name and stopped using it/its pronouns and started using she/her or whatever, that doesn't make it a girl. You're dating a trap."

______ knew that Zoe could more than hold her own and fight her own battles, especially against Leonard. However, Zoe's rage was something for another day. It would take weeks to rebuild the school if she attacked Leonard now. _______ reached out for her hand and squeezed it, maintaining eye contact with Zoe. "Her name is Zoe, not Z'gord. You're just a transphobe. Yes, we are dating, and you know what? I love her, so fuck off Leonard. No one here asked for your opinion, and frankly, no one wants it."

Leonard just scoffed. "This is just so fucking tumblr. You can't just go around and declare yourself a girl when you've been a soul-eating genderless deity for thousands of years."

"She can do whatever the fuck she wants, she's my amazing girlfriend, and I think you should shut up before you become a soulless shell," _______ reached out and shoved Leonard, causing him to turn around and face his own table again. They turned to Zoe. "Sorry, I know you can defend yourself, but-"

Zoe stopped them mid-sentence, leaning over and kissing them passionately. "Don't apologize, cutie. You're perfect and I love you. Thank you for saying all of that."

"I wouldn't do anything less for someone I love," ______ told her, leaning over and kissing her again. It was even better with the thought of pissing off Leonard, and _______ was never happier to have Zoe as a girlfriend.