[Relationship Origins] Polly Geist

-          Polly can be serious when she wants to be, and when she's committed to someone, she's serious about it.

-          Although her inner party will never die down, she thinks all parties are better when you're around.

-          She didn't tell you in the most traditional way, but she told you in the most Polly way possible.

-          Let's just say... it was a great night, and Polly's drink count was lost in the process.

-

The outdoors was the home of Spooky High's best parties, and so of course ever night, Polly wanted to ditch class and go straight to the party. School was mostly a joke here at Spooky High anyways, so _______ would join her. Nights like this would usually end in Polly getting drunk beyond belief, ______ taking her home, and Polly not coming to school the next day.

Tonight was no different. At least, it wasn't different at first.

______ usually didn't drink too much because they were the one who usually drove Polly (and occasionally a few others home), so a lot of their time was spent on the dance floor. Tonight, Polly was in a huge mood for dancing after downing a few flasks and joined them. The two of them danced for an hour before Damien found Polly. "Hey, Polly!" he shouted across the woods. "Do you want to have a drinking contest? Alcohol is on me!" He smiled, elbowing Liam, who looked slightly annoyed. That meant Liam probably owed Damien for something, and when Damien said drinks were 'on him,' they were really on Liam.

Polly didn't seem to care who was paying, and immediately perked up at the words 'drinking contest.' "Damien, if it's a contest you want, prepare to lose!" she yelled, then turned to ______ and took their hand. "Want to come with and spot me?"

______ smiled back at her. "Sure!" they replied, and right away they were being pulled towards Damien, who was already setting up shot glasses. There were enough shots in front of the two of them to kill a regular person, but since Polly was already dead, she didn't have to worry about silly things like alcohol poisoning. Sweet! ______ counted down, and right as they hit zero, Polly and Damien were downing shots.

Polly won by over 15 shots. By the time she flipped her last cup over, ______ thought it was a miracle that she was still able to stand. "Did I win?" Polly asked, her words slurring enough that Damien didn't even understand what came out of her mouth. ______, however, was an expert in interpreting drunk Polly.

"By a longshot," ______ told her. "But you are beyond wasted, Polly, we should go home."

However, Polly didn't seem to want to go home. Instead, she just turned to ______ and pinched one of their cheeks. It wasn't a hard pinch, but it did take ______ by surprise. "Hey, ______, do you know how cute you are? With your worry and your soberness, you're like so cute!" she started, her words merging together at times. Anyone looking onto the situation who didn't know how to interpret Polly thought she was speaking a foreign language.

______ blushed, pushing the compliment away. "You should get home, maybe get some sleep. I'd tell you to eat something, but well... you can't," they tried to joke.

"I don't want to go home," Polly complained. "I want to spend all night with you, ______! You're like, my favorite person ever. I haven't even felt like going to hookups anymore because you're he only person I want to be with..."

As Polly trailed off, ______ realized that in Polly's own, strange way, she was confessing her feelings. ______ just took the hand that Polly was using to squeeze their face and held it, trying to give her a reassuring smile. "If I stay at your place and help you take care of your hangover in the morning, will you let me take you home?"

Polly perked up, seemingly happy with that agreement. "Sounds perfect! Let's go!" Polly jumped onto ______, but luckily, she wasn't that heavy. ______ couldn't help but laugh, this was the best party of their life.