[Bullied for Weight] Damien LaVey

-          Damien found out after finding a note in your locker, and he gets (rightfully) pissed.

-          He isn't angry with you for keeping it a secret, he just doesn't understand why you wouldn't tell him.

-          Damien operates off trust, and if you felt like you couldn't trust him with something, he blames himself just as much as he blames anyone else.

-

Right before Damien was about to meet ______ in the library for their weekly "study session" (which contained more planning for future heists than actual studying), he got a text from them saying that they forgot their notes in their locker, asking Damien if he could pick them up. Luckily, he was already in the general vicinity, so he text them back and headed over.

Right when Damien opened their locker, a piece of paper floated down to his feet. He picked it up, examining it before opening it. It was crumpled up, looking like it had just been shoved into the locker with a great amount of force without a second thought. The writing on the outside was already beginning to make his blood boil, as it was addressed "To: Fat-Ass." He opened it, reading the contents with as much anger as he read the outside.

"Dear ______, I haven't seen my friend around in a while. Any chance that you accidentally swallowed her? Would explain those hips of yours. Tell me if you find her when you're looking in the mirror, 'kay?"

It was an unsigned letter, and everything about it was making Damien angry. Not only were the contents stupid, the insults elementary, but it was straight-up fucking disrespectful. Damien knew that not everyone could have a perfect body, and not everyone was meant to. ______ was perfect the way they were, and the fact that anyone would try to tell them otherwise made him want to grab the biggest knife he owned and go on a hunt.

Ditching _______'s notes in their locker, he sped to the library, finding _______ sitting calmly in their seat. They smiled upon seeing their boyfriend, but they knew right away that something was wrong. "Damien, you look like you're about to get yourself expelled," ______ started with. "What's wrong, what happened?"

"I found this piece of shit letter in your locker," Damien threw the piece of paper on the table, and ______ felt their heart skip a beat. They recognized it right away, they had been getting similar letters over the past week. "Have any idea who put it there?"

"How should I know?" ______ replied softly. "I don't know who's been sending them."

"Them? There's more than one?"

Shit. "Only a few more, I've been getting them over the past week, and-"

"Why didn't you tell me? I would've staked out your locker to see who was doing it and stabbed the bastard. No one disrespects you like that."

"I didn't want you to react like this!" _______ admitted. "It's not a big deal, Damien. Besides, it's not like they're wrong about me being fat, y'know. I'm not blind, and they can't be the only ones thinking it. I didn't want you to get upset about something you can't fix."

"Same goes for you, ______," Damien told them, taking a step closer and grabbing their hands. "Who gives a single flying fuck if you're fat, hm? I know I don't give a shit. I love you, ______, and that means I love all of you. All of your fat, all of your body, all of everything that makes you unique. I want you to be able to trust me, okay? With anything. If we can't trust each other, then how can we pull off bad-ass crimes and feats?"

______ pulled Damien into a hug. "I love you, too. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, I was just..." they trailed off, searching for the words.

Damien didn't have to wait for them to know what they were trying to say, wrapping his arms around them. "I know, _______. Trust me, they're wrong about making you feel bad. you're amazing, and I can't promise you that there isn't going to be any blood spilt."

I wouldn't expect anything less, _______ thought, pulling back and leaning in again, kissing Damien passionately.