[Relationship Origins] Zoe

-          This cutie, although bold with her fanfiction, is not as bold in pursuing real-life love interests.

-          She approaches everything you do with curiosity; she wants to know everything there is to know about you.

-          She was used to being an angry, mind-eating deity for so long that the concept of real, genuine love is new to her and she wants to experience it fully.

-          You found out about her feelings for you during a 'study session.'

-

_______ didn't think anyone at Spooky High studied. When Zoe invited them to a 'study session' in the library after school, they were expecting some Spooky High-typical antics, but when Zoe actually started pouring out multiple notebooks, ______ was caught off-guard. Zoe looked up at their shocked face and laughed, "What, you weren't expecting to actually study?"

"Not really," ______ admitted. "In all honesty, I didn't even think we'd be talking about school. I thought you wanted to study our classmates or something again." ______ joked with her. Zoe had invited them many times to lightly stalk their classmates in her endless pursuit to know everything there is to know, and because ______ was a student before her, she expected them to know a lot more than she did. It's not that they didn't know more, but sometimes Zoe's questions were so specific, ______ would resort to making the answer up. Zoe never seemed to notice, or if she did, she didn't seem to mind.

"We usually would, but my grade in 'Just a Bunch of Fucking Spells' is dropping because I can't name more than five. I mean, what, we're expected to memorize every single kind of spell and name it off the top of our heads? Who does that besides the Coven?" Zoe sighed. "So, I need help memorizing it all. Do you mind?"

"Not at all," ______ told her, taking a seat. "My grade in that class could be better, too. Grades here are usually a joke though, I don't think any of out classmates actively participate in class except the know-it-all Leonard."

"Leonard is half the reason I hate going to class," Zoe rolled her eyes, sitting across from them. "What's the best way to memorize, anyways? Repetition? Reading aloud? I don't know where to start."

"Flash cards wouldn't be a bad idea," ______ told her. "Do you have any?"

"I think I forgot them in my locker," Zoe groaned. "I've been avoiding that hall ever since PGS got on my case about some of my eyes popping up around the school in lockers. What, a girl isn't aloud to keep her eyes safe?" She got up and tossed her backpack towards ______. "My notebook for class is in there, could you get it out while I get my cards?"

"Sure," ______ smiled at her as she left the library. They opened the backpack, not expecting to be greeted by her bag being filled to the brim with about 20 notebooks. They knew Zoe was a writer, but damn, this looked just a little excessive. Luckily, Zoe labeled all of her notebooks on the cover in huge font. They started flipping through, having no luck when suddenly, they stumbled upon a notebook that caught them by surprise: '______ x ZOE (aka, me!)'

They stared at the notebook for a moment, wondering if their eyes were playing tricks on them. Did Zoe... ship herself with ______? To be completely honest, ______ had started getting feelings towards Zoe, but she seemed so preoccupied with stalking her classmates, ______ didn't think they had a chance. They just held the notebook, and before ______ even had a chance to open it, they heard Zoe's voice from behind them. "Oh... you found that one."

______ turned around to see Zoe looking away from them, holding flashcards in her hand and a bright-red blush on her face. ______ took a deep breath and looked for the courage to ask the golden question: "Zoe, do you ship the two of us together?"

Zoe didn't say anything for a moment. "I really like you, ______, and I... wanted to write about us. That's what I do when I start crushing on someone, I think. It's fine if you don't feel the same, though. I'm used to having unpopular ships. At least if I write about it, then it'll be true in some reality."

______ was silent for a moment before saying, "Well, it can be true in this reality too."

Zoe looked surprised, finally making eye contact with ______. All of her eyes were focused on them. "Really?" she asked, a happy tone beginning to rise in her voice. "You don't think I'm some fangirl-freak?"

"I love that about you," ______ admitted, getting up and reaching out for her free hand. "So, if you don't mind, I think we should make this ship canon."

Zoe laughed and blushed more before pulling ______ in and kissing them. They were her OTP.