Do You Want Me To Leave Then?

Third Person POV

     While writing on the board, Eunbi heard Nako's voice again so she groaned.

      "Ms. Kwoooooon!", Nako said, annoying Eunbi to hell.

     "What do you want this time, Nako?", Eunbi rolled her eyes before turning to face the class.

     "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?", Nako asked her teacher. Eunbi and all of her classmates groaned, hearing Nako for the 1000th time already. She never seems to run out of lines.

     Eunbi expected Nako to stop pranking her at home since she's now her teacher but it only got worse. She brought her antics to school and became even more annoying.

      "Nako, stop!", Yuri whispered to her seatmate, confused as to why she's been acting this way. Miu just smiled, amused while  watching the short girl and the teacher's interaction.

     Eunbi turned around to write again.

     "Ms. Kwoooooon", Nako said again, but this time Eunbi just ignored her.

     "But I need to go the bathroom!", Nako whined. Eunbi didn't bother to listen, this has been the nth time Nako went out. She continued to write on the board but stopped when she heard a loud fart. Her eyes widened and then she turned around.

     Nako laughed so hard while removing the balloon from her chair. This time, everyone laughed at Nako for successfully tricking their teacher again. Eunbi clenched hers fists and glared at the calss before turning around again. She then felt paper being thrown at her.

     She quickly turned around and then slammed the table with both of her hands, scaring everyone, including Nako. The bell rang signalling dismissal so everyone quickly ran out before the chaos could start.

     "I'M SO SICK OF YOUR SHIT, MS. YABUKI!, Ms. Kwon finally screamed making Nako sink in her seat, letting go of all the restrictions and just saying whatever she feels like saying.

     "Why are you doing this to me? You put things in my drink, you blast Music whenever I'm sleeping, you wake up at 3 am, open the tv and then run away when I come to close it, you do many more things I don't wanna remember.  What's your problem?", Eunbi asked her loudly. Only Nako is now left in the room while Miu waited outside by the door, curious of what's happening inside. She then heard a chair falling on the floor.

     Nako saw the chair that flew across the room, almost hitting her. She looked at the teacher who threw it, shock written all over her face.

     "Just give up with whatever you're doing because I will never leave my work, you will never make me.", Eunbi said through gritted teeth.

     "Why not? Isn't it clear that I don't want to be with you? Why don't you just stop babysitting me?", Nako replied, equally as angry now.

     "Because unlike me, you still have parents to take care of you and love you. Because unlike you, I have to worry everyday, worry about where I sleep, worry about money for food, worry about how I'll be the next day. I just lost my Mom and your Mom's worried that you will too, without anyone there to protect and take care you.", Eunbi said, face now red from either anger or sadness, making Nako guilty and shut up. Eunbi's eyes widened when her tongue slipped.

      "Finally, you admit the reason why they left.", Nako calmly said, unable to look at Eunbi now.

     Nako left the room and walked home all alone, sad that her fears have been confirmed.

------

     Monday came and still Eunbi still didn't go home. Usually she'd be gone by Saturday and arrive on Monday but since Friday, she still hasn't appeared in Nako's house nor her school. She's afraid that the older girl actually left her now. Worried about her sitter, she left the classroom, left the school and came home to check if she's there already.