Accept

THIRD PERSON POV

      Yuri sat in their classroom, unable to think properly as the thought of what she did to her Yena unnie, the guilt kept bugging her. As her teacher kept saying things that she'd probably need for the exam, she couldn't help but just look outside, not in the mood to do anything today. As she mindlessly just tapped on her desk using her pencil, she couldn't but feel empty, like there's something.

      After class was over, Yuri waited for someone to arrive. She nervously waited, hoping her cheerful duck would waddle her way over to her again and annoy her again but she didn't. There were less and less people as more people left the room to eat, Yuri stayed their while staring at the door. Now she was the only one there, stomach grumbling but she decided to wait just a little bit more. She kept on hoping that Yena doesn't hate her.

      Hunger won over her making her stand up and walk to the cafeteria. She then slowly walked when she reached the door of Yena's room, hoping she'd run into her but it seems like she already left as there were no people there now.

      She then smiled when she saw Yena, seated at their group's usual spot in the cafeteria. She heard the duck's voice and was quite glad that she's as loud as always. Yena then stood up and walked  to Yuri's direction making Yuri smile even more as she wasn't expecting Yena to just forget about everything at all. Yuri then started to walk closer to Yena too, arms ready to hug her friend.

But...

      Yena just passed by her like she didn't exist. Not even a word, not even a smile, nothing. All she felt was the cold air as Yena just continued to walk. It's my fault, Yuri thought so gathered all the courage she had, not wanting to make things worse and longer.

     "I'm sorry, Unnie!", Yuri said loudly, making sure that the other girl heard her.

      "I'm sorry, please!", she said in an even louder way while she started to walk to Yena's direction, trying very hard to catch up to her.

      But then Yuri stopped.

      She stopped when she realized that Yena didn't have any plans of stopping or even slowing down. She just watched her unnie as she  walked away.

------

      Yuri didn't want to give up so easily, especially since it's Yena that we're talking about here. Yuri looked for Yena in her classroom but there were no signs of her there. She wasn't at the rooftop, she wasn't in the dancing club's room, she was nowhere Yuri can think of, except for one place.

      She took a deep breath as she stared at the door's knob, contemplating if she should really do it. This was the place where they first met.

      Yuri felt lost in this new school, not only because of the big buildings and endless rooms but because she didn't have anybody here with her. She was quite shy and awkward with new people so it made it very hard for her to make new friends. It was her first day in this school, but she felt lonely again.

      She wasn't as active or hyper as other people would think. She's shy and just stayed in her classroom and inside her home. She had friends but none of them were close enough to actually care about her.She guessed that it would be just the same in this new school.

      She was afraid she'd just be like dust again, someone who came and then someone who left, like she didn't evem exist in the first place. I mean, how can even people remember her when all she is is mediocre. She's fine in class, but she was just up to that, just fine.