Turn around

After the little reconciliation Eunbi and Nako had when Eunbi was sick, you'd think that their bickering during Ms. Kwon's class would change but their interaction became even more interesting (annoying for some) for the other students who were a part of the class, especially now that their teacher seems to have learned how to tease her small student back.

     "Ma'am, your handwriting's too small, I can't read it." The whole class starts to sigh, it was clear that she was starting to get bored again. It seems that teasing their teacher has become Nako's way of passing time.

     "If this is your way to get closer to me, Ms. Yabuki, you have to try harder.", Ms. Kwon turns and said confidently. She turns her back at the class once again and continued writing.

     Nako sat there, red and unable to think of a comeback. At this point, her seatmates would no longer be shocked to find out that their friend possibly has a crush on the teacher. Originally, they wondered why the girl seems to hate the teacher, doing all sort of things to get her mad, but they realized now that it wasn't being done for that reason.

     "I hate her.", Nako whispers loudly as she turns to Hitomi and crosses her arms.

      "Yeah, right.", Hitomi replies sarcastically.

     "We believe you, Nako. It's not like we think that you're into her or something like that. You hate her with all your guts.", Yuri, who's surprisingly awake this time, adds before sharing a look with Hitomi.

     And it continues to be like that for days. When the class turn quiet, the short girl's high-pitched but cute voice starts saying all of these useless things to start another fight with their teacher.

     It continues to be like that until that one person entered their classroom. A man, tall and with a fair complexion, entered the classroom, a box of light-blue macaroons in his hands. It was the teacher almost every girl in the school has a crush on, Mr. Han Seungwoo. Not only was he known to be a great and good-looking teacher, but he was also known to be a great singer and dancer.

     While soft murmurs of how cute the two teachers looked continued to resonate around the room, Nako stayed silent. She sat there watching their interaction. She watched every detail of their conversation, trying to guess what they could be smiling about. Nako watched  their 'cute' interaction and tried very hard to pretend that it meant nothing to her, that was until Mr. Han gave the other teacher a very long hug. She rolled her eyes before letting out a scowl. The others, too, let out a gasp. Phones were secretly used to take pictures of the rare interaction. Rumors about them would probably reach the whole school before Mr. Han even gets out from the classroom.

After that, no more could be heard from Nako.

---

     "Man, I never expected that Ms. Kwon and Mr. Han would be together.", a guy says as he leaves the classroom.

     Nako rolls her eyes for the nth time as she too exits the classroom, her irises would probably be stuck behind her eyelids the next time she does it at this rate.

     "Nako.", Miu whispered as she suddenly appeared next to Nako.

     "What?", Nako replied, clearly not in the mood to bicker with the tall girl.