Chapter 21

Today, y/n decided that be would go visit Rias's peerage again and see what they're reaction would be when they found out that it wasn't Issei that actually saved them from Riser but it was y/n, and that kiss that Rias gave Issei was for nothing. Y/n was sure that the peerage's reaction especially the king, Rias's reaction would be priceless, he had to see it, anyways y/n was debating on what should he ask Ddraig to do for him since by helping Issei, the other day, his reward was to get any favor from Ddraig, and when such a strong entity gives you that chance, you've gotta take it wisely.

Y/n pov:

'Yesterday, was one of the best days I've had since I came to Kuoh, I got to get on a date with Koneko and I can take her on a date anytime!,' I said to myself excitedly but soon grew a serious expression, 'I wonder what should the favor be when I ask Ddraig, I mean Michael has told me during his fights with Albion, he developed many techniques including Boost so I've gotta make my decision wisely because this is a one of a lifetime opportunity!,' I thought as I began to get ready for school. After I finished bathing, I ate a quick breakfast and put on my uniform and got ready for school.

*timeskip to school*

When I got to school, I saw Rias hanging out with her peerage again obviously, happy that she was free from her marriage with Riser, and she was glancing at Issei alot as they were walking, 'oh she must've fallen in love after Issei 'defeated' Riser,' I just chuckled and began began walking to class as class was about to begin in like 5 minutes.

*timeskip to lunch*

After lunch was called, I walked out of class and began walking to my usual spot which was under a sakura tree to eat my lunch. I began to eat my bento when I saw Koneko coming to sit down next to me.

"Hey Koneko, did you enjoy our date?," I asked her and she blushed and she nodded. We continued talking, when I saw the rest of the peerage come and sit down next to us.

"So I heard you went on a date!," I heard Akeno said and I nodded and said, "yep, and we enjoyed ourselves and we might go on another date!," I told them and Koneko blushed while the rest of them looked shocked.

I looked at Rias and said, "so I've seen you glancing at Issei alot lately!," when I said that, both of them blushed and Rias said, "Yes, he helped me with a certain problem I had, so as a reward!," she wrapped her arm around him and then continued, "I'm moving in with him!," when she said that I chuckled and thought, 'I can't wait for them to find out!,' and we ate lunch together and we went back to our classes.

*timeskip after school*

It was the end of classes and I began walking towards my home but as I began walking home, I saw the peerage killing a random stray devil and decided to make an appearance so I went home, put on my mask and changed clothes and began walking to the area they were in.

When I got there, I saw them talking with each other and I shouted, "hey guys, did you miss me?," and when they turned to me they all looked angry especially Rias.

However Issei was the first one to speak up, "you bastard, how dare you speak to us again after you didn't want to help us with Riser!," he said in complete anger and the others nodded looking angry too, I just chuckled and said, "can't I come and visit some friends!," and Kiba replied, "Absolutely not, we had to fight Riser alone, while you cowardly ran away and didn't want to help us!," I was a bit offended when he said that I ran away cowardly but I didn't say anything as I knew that the news they were gonna here would shut all of them up so I just stayed quiet.