Chapter 55

We see Gabriel crying loudly next to a badly injured y/n. He was strapped up on life support and was barely alive by the fraction of an inch. During the fight against the monster known as Trihexa 666, the monster that needed to be eradicated as soon as possible, y/n took on a form that was super powerful, arguable making him one of the strongest beings- if not the strongest being in existence but it came at a very big and very painful price. What was that price? You're about to find out. What will be done about it? You'll just have to find out.

3rd person POV:

Y/n can be seen in a stretcher, on life support and barely clinging to life. Gabriel, was crying alot and very loudly was also there next to him as he laid there motionless and almost lifeless.

Michael was there also, and although he tried to remain stoic and composed he was still on the verge of tears

Michael was there also, and although he tried to remain stoic and composed he was still on the verge of tears. He never wanted to see y/n or anyone for that matter in such dreadful state but yet, here he was standing infront of y/n and he didn't know what to do. Even the best of Heaven's medical research couldn't solve the problem.

Shiva was also there. He wasn't as badly injured as y/n from the fight with Trihexa 666. Albeit a few patches and a few cuts, he was practically fine. Though he did need some magical help and some medical help to assist him in recovering, he was relatively fine.

Though the question remained, how did he end up in this state?

"I'm sorry, sir but there's nothing more that I can do here" a young Angel, who was one of the best medical researchers in Heaven said. "It's ok, young one. You may leave" Michael told him as he nodded sadly and walked outside. He may have not met y/n before this situation but he's heard so much of what he did for heaven so even him, hoped for the best.

Gabriel tearfully checked on y/n's condition and was shocked as to what she saw.