Chapter 33

It was the day after y/n learned about the second bishop of Rias Gremory, Gasper Vladi who had a sacred gear that was called 'The Forbidden Balor View.' He had been sealed away in a room that was called the Forbidden Room and it had been sealed off by Rias because Gasper's power had been growing unconsciously day by day, so Sirzechs decided that it would be best to seal him off in the room. Anyways, yesterday after he left the ORC, he was contacted by Michael who said that he wanted to meet with y/n, in order to give him something. That intrigued y/n because this was the first time that Michael had asked him to meet him.

Y/n pov:

I was getting ready to meet Michael in a local shrine, yesterday he told me he had to meet me in order to give me something.

'I wonder what he's gonna give me?,' I asked myself as I finished putting on my clothes and my mask and I equipped my sword. 'I have to tell Michael about Gasper and his sacred gear,' I reminded myself as I began to walk to the area in which he told me to meet him in.

*timeskip*

I reached the shrine and I walked up the stairs and entered it. I looked at my watch and I realized that I was ten minutes later than when he told me he was gonna come so I had to do a bit of waiting for him.

After about ten minutes, I saw a teleportation circle in the shrine and Michael came out of it.

"Hey, Michael," I greeted him and he greeted me back, "hello, y/n, good morning," and I nodded and I asked him, "so, why did you call me here?," and he grinned and summoned a sword.

It looked magnificent but I didn't know what it was called but it radiated alot of energy more specifically dragonic energy, almost liked it had been used to slay dragons in the past

I asked, "Michael, what's the name of this sword?," I asked him and he smirked and said, "this is the dragon slaying sword...Ascalon!." When he said that, I was shocked. I had heard many tales of the sword, but I'd never expected it to see it upfront let alone so close. My curiosity had now risen past its peaks and I wanted to learn more.

I turned to Michael and asked, "can you tell me about the sword?," and he smiled and told me, "ofcourse." He then began to explain. "Ascalon is a holy sword that was wielded by Saint George, to slay dragons. It has been used by the Church and Heaven, to help against any attacks from dragons like Albion, Ddraig and it can also evolve depending on the user's power!."

When he said that, I was amazed by the sword's history and its power but I wondered why he wanted to show me it, could it be that he wanted to have me wield the sword?

"I'm amazed, it has so much history and so much power, but why would you show me Ascalon?," and he chuckled and told me, "why I showed you the sword, it's because I want you to be the one to wield it!," when he said that, I was overwhelmed, I had already gotten a very strong sword in Maidenfall, but Ascalon was way more powerful and way more versatile then Maidenfall.

"But why?," I asked him and he looked at me and told me, "I wanted you to be the one to wield it because with the Fallen Angels and the Devils, all having a heavenly dragon within their ranks, I figured it would help you alot if you were ever to encounter and fight one of the heavenly dragons or any dragon for that matter!."

He then told me, "I was gonna give it to Issei Hyoudou but then I saw that he is very perverted in nature and I didn't feel as if a sword with so much history and honor behind it, would be suited to be wielded by a person like him," and I nodded.

He then continued by saying, "Issei Hyoudou is also, the red dragon emperor and this sword is a dragon slayer sword, so it would be ironic if he would be the one to wield it." I nodded and told him, "yes, that would be very ironic in itself."

I told him, "thanks for allowing me to wield such a strong sword. I'll be sure to use it pride and honor!," I said with a prideful tone and he chuckled ad told me, "I know you will and consider it as a thanks from me, for all your hard work!." I nodded and smiled in response, then I remembered I needed to tell him about Rias's other bishop.

"Hey Michael, I have some new information on the devils," I told him and he grew serious and told me, "I'm listening," and I began to explain.

"Well apparently, aside from Asia Argento, they have a other bishop who has a very strong and unstable sacred gear and his name is Gasper Vladi." I told him and he asked, "what do you mean, unstable sacred gear?," and I told him, "well his sacred gear is called Forbidden Balor View which can stop time but it seems that he can't control his power as yet."

He nodded and told me, "well, we have to stay alert, if that power gets into the wrong hands, it can be a very dangerous tool!." He told me and I nodded.

He then told me, "I'm going back to heaven, remember you're gonna be the one representing Heaven at the faction meeting!," and I nodded and told him, "yep, I've been training, I've even mastered that form I took in my sparring match against Dulio, so I'll be ready!." I said remembering that 'wrath,' form I took against Dulio when I got extremely powerful but at the cost of my sanity.

He looked impressed as he stepped on the teleportation circle and left.

I gripped Ascalon with my fingers and I smirked and thought, 'I can't wait for our fight, Vali!'

What I didn't notice was that the sword was already adapting to my energy and began to absorb some of it becoming even more powerful than it was.

I began to walk home and I saw Issei and Akeno doing something and I thought, 'I can't wait to fight you using this sword, either!.'

_______________________________________

A/n: this is the 33rd chapter of my story, I hope you enjoy it and until next time, ✌

Look at this anime fact...how did I not notice it😱