Chapter 57

An air of uncertainty filled the room as the archangel Michael and Gabriel, one of the Hindu Trimurtis Shiva watched the lifeless body of Y/n as he laid on the surgery bed while induced into a medically induced coma. It was a couple of days after Silva and Y/n had accomplished the herculean task of eradicating Trihexa 666. But this came at an expense which was Y/n's power but luckily for them Shiva managed to recover the core of the Beast of the Apocalypse. They are planning on implanting it into him and making it his artifical sacred gear... the only question is if it'll worn and what reprocrussion could such a task be...

Michael Pov:

I watched as the body of Y/n laid lifeless, it had been a couple of days after said boy and Shiva returned from the successful eradication of Trihexa 666. This came at the expense however of the power of Y/n.

Internally, I felt pathetic. I was an archangel, a being with immense power but I could do nothing to help him in his battle. Not even right now, the best I can do is just hope. Hope for the best.

'God damn it!' I slammed my hand into the table frustratingly, it dawned on me now how useless I really was.

"What's wrong Michael?" Gabriel rested her hand on my shoulder.

"It's nothing. I just am feeling so useless, we depended so much on Y/n but we couldn't even save him..." I told her looking down angrily with clenched fists.

"It'll be alright Michael, don't worry about that. You know he wouldn't have wanted you to feel that way, he chose to fight for us. It was a decision he made himself. Y/n is a truly amazing person and I am sure he will make a full recovery" Gabriel assured me as I smiled.

Even with that assurance, I could still sense that there was a feeling of uncertainty in her tone. But I had to go along with her word.

"Don't be so sure as of yet" a voice said belonging to Shiva, who had just entered the room. He went alongside Y/n into the battle but luckily for him he cane out unscathed... in comparison to Y/n at least.

"What do you mean?" Gabriel asked him, looking at Shiva. I did the same.

"You see, what we're dealing with here is not a usual situation. We're dealing with the Beast of the Apocalypse, a being that not even the Biblical God could take down. Granted if the implantation is a success, then we might not even see the same Y/n once he recovers. He might become more sinister, evil even. We just have to wait and see." He explained as he crossed his arms, seriously.

As much as I wanted to rush to him and shout in his face that he was wrong about Y/n, I couldn't help but agree. This was a situation completely out of our hands.

'How are you Y/n...?' I wondered concerned.

Y/n Pov:

Opening my eyes, I felt a stinging headache pulsing through my entire body. I stood up and scanned my sorroundings, getting a better view of where I was.

I found myself in an area which had a pitch black area, completely devoid of any sense of light. I could make out a few mountains which were grey in colour but other than that, the entire place felt repugnant.