Chapter 24

We see y/n with the two exorcists, Irina and Xenovia, who came representing the church and Rias's peerage, this time Kiba was present, he came after when y/n stopped Xenovia from killing Asia in the name of God because she became a devil, like c'mon, why would you kill anyone because of their race if their innocent. Anyways when Kiba came he challenged the two exorcists to a duel because they were wielding to fragments of the excalibur and because of his past with the holy sword project. Anyways Issei wanted to duel one of them to a battle but they quickly denied him because he was too weak so Irina challenged y/n and Xenovia was gonna battle Kiba.

Y/n pov:

'How did I end up in a situation like this, first I was just spectating a discussion between the two representatives of the church and the devils when suddenly Kiba came and challenged them to a fight, and I have to battle one of them, too!,' I thought confused and shocked by the situation I was in. '*sigh*,anyways, I might as well battle Irina after all I always wanted to battle one of the two!,' I thought as I got ready for the match

Before we could start the match, Akeno asked Rias, "do you think the church will take this as an attack on them?," and Rias shook her head and replied,"nope, this is merely a match, good thing we put up a barrier so no one can see us!," and Akeno nodded and said, "right!," and then they all backed up in order to give us space to fight. The church duo took off their robes and revealed what they were wearing, latex covered outfits, I was shocked by what they were wearing. 'I'll have a chat with Michael about this!,' I thought.

Irina took out her excalibur mimic and pointed it at me and said, "this is a fragment of the excalibur and I shall use it to defeat you!," she said and before I could reply, Kiba started to laugh and Irina asked him, "what's so funny?," and Kiba said, "Nothing really, it's just the thing I despised all my life is right infront of me!," he said and I shook my head disappointed that he was still mad at a sword not the person who initiated the holy sword project.

Akeno then asked, "are all of the teams ready and we all nodded and I unsheathed Maidenfall and the two exorcists had a shocked expression, 'seems like they recognize the sword,' I thought and then Akeno shouted, "THEN BEGIN!," and me and Irina rushed at me and started to swing her sword at me attempting to knock me out but I wasn't gonna allow her, so I began swinging at her back and we were just looking for some sort of opening.

We continued like this for a couple of seconds when I decided to end the match. I rushed at her and I dodged one of her strikes that was aimed towards at me and I swung my sword towards her neck but I stopped before I could cut her head off.