Chapter 46

We see y/n along with Sirzechs Lucifer next to the old residence of Kuroka and Shirone, better known as Koneko. He's there along with Sirzechs because he won the match against Sairaorg and as per the agreement between y/n and Sirzechs, y/n would have any favor from granted from him and y/n chose to go to Kuroka's old home after his talk the other day with Michael in order to get rid of her title as a 'stray devil' and by doing that Heaven can gain a new powerful ally so it was a win win situation. Y/n also wanted to see the devil's reaction when they found out about the truth about Kuroka's past and what she did for her sister, he knew it would be worth watching.

Y/n pov:

I had a slight grin on my face as we were approaching the old house of Kuroka and Koneko, because I knew the truth about everything would be revealed and I knew that this would open alot of eyes about what went down with the devils and the nekoshous.

"You seem to know something about this place?" I heard Sirzechs ask me and I turned to him and smirked and said, "just say that I've had a chat with someone and I recieved a bit of information about it!"

He looked curious about what i was talking about but didn't ask and I was glad he did, didn't want to reveal too much of information, I wanted them to find out on their own.

We soon reached the door to the house and I knocked it down with a grin on my face and as soon as we all stepped in, the scent of blood clouded our nose. It was if a war that led to many deaths had just happen or it was like Leatherface's room in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies.

We all covered our noses to hide the stench of the blood but I remained focus and calm and continued further into the house. As we continued, the layout of the house was revealed, it was like a science laboratory, somewhere where someone would do experiments and tests in.

It also seemed that the king of Kuroka's last peerage was experimenting as there were cages probably meant for keeping his test subjects and lab books all over the places in shambles.

"This place is creeping me out!" Grayfia said and I smirked and said, "you're right, whomever owned this place is some mad scientist but we have to go forward. I haven't found what I'm looking for as yet!" She reluctantly nodded and we continued.

As we continued, the stench of blood grew higher and we then saw on one of the tables that they were documents about creating the super devil that Kuroka had told me about. I handed Sirzechs and Grayfia the file and when they finished reading it, they were shocked and grew horrified looks.

'They probably now see that Kuroka's innocent and they now know what was going on.

"Do you see? Kuroka is actually innocent!" I asked them and they nodded and Sirzechs said, "I guess you're right! We misjudged this situation!"

I grew a serious look and said, "you're right, it was a misjudgment and you know what that misjudgment caused?" They didn't answer but I answered it for them, "it caused an entire race to nearly go extinct! Many innocent nekoshous died during that mass extermination of them, Kuroka was labelled a stray and ostracized by everyone and Koneko lost her sister and hates her!"

They had their faces down as I continued, "God knows if their anymore Nekoshous left!" When I said that they had a headache but I didn't care, they deserved it.

"If you Satan's still have your pride intact, you're going to apologize to Kuroka and Koneko and hope they accept it!" Grayfia was going to protest but Sirzechs stopped her and said, "he's right, we have to apologize to them" she nodded and backed away.

I then said, "I'm not saying that we at Heaven make no mistake, just look at the Holy Sword Project but atleast we're trying to actively apologize to everyone, if you guys wanna regain your trust, I suggest you do the same!" They all nodded.

Sirzechs then came forward and said, "thank you for showing us this or else we wouldn't have known about what truly happened with Kuroka and don't worry, Kuroka will be taken off the stray devil list either by tomorrow or the next day!"

I nodded and said, "it better be or else..." they then created a teleportation circle and we left. I had a smile on my face not only because we could potentially gain an ally in Kuroka but now, she could regain her relationship with Koneko because after all she's been through, that's the least she deserves.

We then went to the rest of the Satans and when Grayfia showed them the file and explained what actually went down that night, they too grew shocked expressions on their faces and they too received a lecture from me because...why not?

I was about to leave when Serafall approached me and we began a conversation. "You did a good job back there, y/n, I'm sure Michael and the others will be very proud of you when you tell them!"

I nodded and said, "it was my duty too, I couldn't keep those two sisters separated forever, Koneko and the rest of the devils need to know the truth!" She nodded and said, "they do!"

I was about to continue when Rimuru suddenly contacted me with our mind link, "Master!" I heard him shout and I responded, "hey Rimuru, what's up?"  He told me, "Listen, some members of Khaos Brigade are here in your home!"

I grew serious and asked, "what are they doing there?" He told me, "they say they want to meet you, Ophis the Infinity Dragon, is also there!" I was shocked and slightly worried about Ayumi so I asked, "is Ayumi alright?" He responded, "yes, she's ok, she isn't here" I sighed in relief.

"Tell them, I'll be there right at this moment!" He responded with a yes and cut the mind link. I turned to the devils and said, "sorry guys, but I've got to leave now!" Serafall asked, "but why so sudden?"

I told her, "number one, I'm extremely tired and number two...I seem to have a meeting with some interesting people, wouldn't want to miss it!" I told all of them and they nodded as I created a teleportation circle and stepped on it.

_______________________________________

A/n: this is the 46th chapter of my story, I  hope you enjoy it! Until next time, ✌

I also leave you with the best promo ever in WWE...