Chapter 25

It was a few days after Kiba left apparently he still needed more time to 'think' or whatever he was planning to do. Anyways, we see y/n walking with Issei, Koneko and Saji in order to meet with the two exorcists, Xenovia and Irina in order to try and sort out some kind of agreement with them. Apparently Issei, Koneko and a very reluctant Saji wanted to help them fight Kokabiel and help them retain the missing excalibur pieces. Y/n agreed to this because the excalibur pieces were very vital for the church and the entire of heaven and he didn't want to risk losing two potential upcoming exorcists for the church.

Y/n pov:

'Why did I agree to this again?'I asked Issei as we were walking towards the restaurant and he told me that we were gonna meet up the two exorcists, Xenovia and Irina in a restaurant. I just shrugged and continued walking to the restaurant with them.

We reached the restaurant and we saw the pair of exorcists waiting for us and we greeted them.  Issei ordered food food for them and when it arrived, they were gulping it down like a certain pirate. "Hungry much?," I asked them and they nodded. I also ordered some food for me and I put it on Issei's tab so he had to pay for everything.

After they had finished eating, they grew a serious look and asked, "what is it that you wanted to talk about?," Xenovia asked and Issei replied, "simple we want to help you on your mission," and Irina shook her head and replied, "I'm afraid we can't do that!," and Issei sighed and started to explain, "now here us out, you said you'd rather have them destroyed or returned, than have them fall into enemy territory? Not only that, you're fighting a cadre class fallen angel, who may or may not have help from a dangerous stray exorcist. That there, is suicide!," and they looked at each other and nodded and Irina replied, "I guess you have a point, Issei," and Xenovia joined in and said, "very well then, we will allow you to assist us!," and we thanked them and began walking out.

Issei was the first to speak up and he said, "well that went well!," and Saji looked at him and shouted, "well went my ass, WE COULD HAVE STARTED A WAR BETWEEN THE DEVILS AND THE ANGELS FOR F*CKS SAKE!" And then he sighed and said, "atleast we're finished with that, now what?," and Issei said, "now, we find Kiba," and with that the search for Kiba began.

*timeskip after finding Kiba*

We eventually found Kiba and he started to explain his past to the exorcists including how he was a part of the holy sword project and they apologised on the behalf of the church and they told us how the creator of the holy sword project, Valper Gallelei had been exiled from the church and had gone into hiding.

After the explanation, the decided that the best course of action to find the stray priest was to look like a priest so they put on the clothes of a priest. I on the other hand donned my regular clothes, as I didn't want to change my clothes as it would risk me revealing my identity.

Saji then asked, "why do we have to wear priest clothing?," and Issei replied, "if we want to track him down, we would have to look like a priest, no doubt he hasn't dealt with them either!," and Kiba nodded and joined in by saying, "yeah, I saw him killing a priest when I encountered him," and Saji nodded but said that he had a bad feeling about this.

Xenovia then told us, "me and Irina will search the west side of the town, you guys will search the east side!," and we all nodded and Irina said,"if anything give us a call," and we nodded again and they left.