Chapter 51

We see y/n back at his home after the hamon training he received from Lisa Lisa. He now has hamon under his wing and he can combine in with his boost technique to create an even more powerful technique and a more effective technique using the combination. After teaching him the hamon Lisa Lisa left telling him that she couldn't be here with him for long so she soon left not without asking y/n to promise not to tell anyone about her to which he agreed. Then he began walking home and as he walked home, he felt a huge power surge around the area in which his home was located and then Rimuru appeared and told him that Khaos Brigade was there and they came back for him only this time they were hostile unlike the last time that they came for y/n. Ayumi is also in danger because she's back home.

Y/n pov:

'They've gotten stronger' I thought as I was in my controlled wrathful form as my muscles were showing and my aura was flaring. The members of Khaos Brigade finally seemed to notice me as they turned to me.

Vali first spoke up and said, "you must have expected this" I nodded and said, "yeah wasn't the most unexpected of events" he smirked and said, "we did tell you that we were gonna come back for you!"

"So we'll ask you this again, will you join us?" I shook my head and said, "never!" He sighed and rushed at me as we began trading blows and when I saw Ayumi I kicked away Vali and rushed at her.

"Are you ok?" I asked her and she nodded and said, "I'm fine. They didn't attack me as they said they only came for you!" I sighed and said, "head inside the house, I'll take care of this" she nodded and went in.

I walked up back to the members of Khaos Brigade and I noticed that their leader Ophis wasn't there so I asked them, "Ophis isn't here?" Bikou responded, "she had to take care of something so she isn't her but she sent us!" He smirked.

"Fine you guys want a fight I'll give you a fight!" I smirked as they all nodded. "I'll go first!" Bikou said as they all backed away as he approached me.

"Ready?" He asks as I nodded and as we rushed at each other and traded blows. "You're not bad for a human!" He told me and I said, "it's an honor" in a sarcastic tone.

"BOOST'' I shouted as I grew stronger and punched him away and quickly summoned Gae Bolg and threw it at him as he parried it away.

"I have a similar weapon!" He told me as he took out a spear and said, "my Riyu Jingu Bang!" The spear was indeed similar to mine as we both pointed ours to each other.

He smirked as he extended the pole at a length that it was coming straight for me as I leaped backwards and said. "Quite a useful weapon you have there!" I told him as he nodded.

 "Quite a useful weapon you have there!" I told him as he nodded