0 9

chapter nine: i won't say i'm in love

A WEEK HAD went by faster than she had thought, leaving her back in her usual routine. School had her swamped now that she came back but she rather be doing something then nothing at all. Besides, she was happy that she could do her shoots with Ethan again, talk with Jules and Rue and just be a teenager.

Her relationship with Fez had been a plus too. He was definitely treating her like a princess and taking her out of little dates here and there when he could. He was a busy man after all, running a store and a business on the side. It was a lot to handle.

Melanie and Rue had also patched things up and now everything was back to normal. Well kind of...

It turned out that Jules had met somebody online over the past couple of weeks and started to fall. Rue ranted about it a lot in the hospital but this was the first time Jules was talking about it to Mel officially.

  "I'm not saying I'm in love," Jules started. "I'm just saying I really, really like him." Melanie rolled her eyes at the blonde. "Who ShyGuy 118?" Rue asked. "His name is Tyler, remember Rue?" Melanie laughed which caused her god-sister to snort. Jules shook her head at the both of them ganging up on her.

"Doesn't really matter, there both little fuck boy names," Rue told her best friend. Jules was quick to defend him, "He's not! For real, he's so sweet..."

"What school does he go to?" Melanie asked, curious about this Mr. Shyguy118. "Saint Mary's," Jules told the curly haired girl. Rue grimaced, "Ew, huh, private school."

Jules just looked over at Rue. "You're just jealous," she told her. Rue's lips went into a bit of a frown. Melanie noticed but didn't point anything out. Rue scoffed, "I'm not jealous."

Melanie laughed covered it up with a cough when Rue gave her the look of death.

"You've been acting weird all week," Jules told Rue.

"What?"

"Yeah, like, every time I'm on my phone you just stop talking. You're literally like my dad." Ouch, even Melanie felt that one. Jules continued walking but Rue kind of fell back, walking a bit slower than Jules. "Sorry," was all Rue had to say.

"It's fineee," Jules dragged out the "e" in fine and grinned. She turned around to face the two girls in back of her. "You guys wanna see his dick?"

✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞

Jules slid her iPhone across the circle lunch table toward both girls. Melanie quickly grabbed the phone before Rue could get it, examining the picture. "Woah," Melanie said and Rue snatches the phone out her hands. "Right, I mean it's huge." Jules stated. Rue tightened her lips together, "Mmm," she said making a face.