1 6

chapter sixteen: treat

"FEZ, I-" FEZCO looked down at her, she couldn't see his face since it was dark but his voice alone sounded harsh. "I'll get to you later." He looked to Daniel and growled, "let her go."

Daniel looked at Fezco and down back at Melanie. He let out a quick laugh. "Fez man, chill it's all good, I'm just talking to my girl. Right babe?" He looked at her and Melanie cringed not wanting to Fezco's face .

Fezco clenched his jaw, looking at what he thought to be his girlfriend. "You fucking with my girl, that's my girl. So let her go, bro, I don't want any issues right now."

She probably would have been secretly happy to see him if she wasn't drunk and with a guy she just twerked on and now calling her his girl. Daniel let her wrist go, holding his hands up in defeat. "My bad. I didn't know she was your girl. I think you need to watch her because she wasn't saying she was your girl, especially she she was twerking on my dick and about to fuck me." He said cooly, standing up to Fezco.

Fez narrowed his eyes at both Daniel and Melanie. Fezco clenched his jaw and fist; Melanie couldn't even look at him right now. Daniel continued to talk, looking straight at Melanie, "you're a fucking whore, going from him to me? Who the fuck do you think you ar-"

Fezco came in fast, he pushed Melanie to the side lightly, his fist came direct and straight into Daniel's face. People started to look around, noticing that there was a fight about to break out. Fezco was about to keep going, grabbing Daniel by his collar but Melanie quickly intervened.

"Fez, let him go." The redhead didn't answer her, just holding the other male. She pulled him but his suit jacket, "Fezco please, people are watching," she whispered, trying to to look at all the faces surrounding them.

Fez looked around and quickly gathered himself. "You ever talk about her like that and I will kill you." He threw Daniel to the crowd and grabbed Melanie's hand in his, dragging her away. "Fez," she tried to talk to him but he still ignored her, juts dodging all the people. He took her out of the house, out to the front. "Wait Fez," she tried again and he walked up the block until he let her hand go, turning around to face her.

"What the fuck was that, Melanie?" His face was red, brighter than his hair, with his jaw clenched. "I-," she tried to speak but he didn't let her go on, talking over her.

"You fucking with other guys out here? Come on, you already on to the next? Fuck that shit! You ignore me and then I find you up on some other dude!" He yelled at her. No words could come out of her mouth. Fezco had never yelled at her, never even raised his voice. She looked down to the concrete ground, not even looking at his green eyes.