1 7 (✞)

MELANIE GIGGLED AS Fezco opened the door to his apartment

MELANIE GIGGLED AS Fezco opened the door to his apartment. His keys jingled as her twisted the key and he grabbed the knob, pushing it open. Melanie ran into the house, taking of Fezco's jacket that was lightly hanging of her shoulders, letting it fall to the ground. Fezco stared at Melanie, like she was his prey, closing the door behind him. The red head walked up to Melanie, grabbing her, slamming his lips to her, his hands roaming around her back, slowly to her plump ass.

He gripped her ass, feeling how squishy and plump it was and she would feel something poking at her leg. Melanie pulled back slowly, "Take me to the room."

Fezco looked into her brown orbs, with the lights from outside he noticed that her makeup was already more smudged, her red lipstick all over her mouth area. Melanie looked into his dilated green eyes as they flickered in the moonlight.

Fez nodded lightly, bending his knees, gripping her back and the back of her thoughts to lift her up. Melanie smiled, wrapping her arms over his neck. The drug-dealer climbed up the steps like Melanie weighed a feather and kicked his room door open, then tossing her in the bed.

Mel let out a giggle at Fezco's playfulness

Fezco loosened his tie, and she couldn't help but feel the wetness in her underwear start to pool. He jumped on the bed, coming close to her face, mashing his lips with hers, hungrily. This wasn't like their normal sweet kisses. It was something deeper, more primal, was the only word Melanie could describe it as. She leaned back into the bed, letting Fez get on top of her, with his one arm holding him up.

He pulled back, breathing heavily. "What do you want me to do?" Fezco asked his girlfriend. Her head was getting foggy from all the intimacy but she knew it was time. Fed was her man, the one that she wanted and she was going to finally let him make him hers.

"I want you to fuck me, Fez."

He smirked, licking his lips. "Fuck," he cursed. She knew that's what he wanted. Fezco was a nice guy though, he never ever asking her to do anything she didn't want to do. Actually, the Ferris's Wheel incident was the first time he ever took control of a situation like that.

Melanie knew that Fezco was a gentleman but he wasn't all that nice when it came
to the real thing. That's what she wanted though. Mel wanted him to finally see this side of him and take control. "Ima' be gentle with you, baby." He went back in to kiss her neck, down to her breast that was peeking out from the dress. Fezco got off of Mel, taking off his Jordan's first, then his large sweater, leaving him in his gold chain and white wife-beater.

Seeing him without a sweater or large shirt was honestly something she had never experienced before. He wasn't as skinny as she thought he was, Fezco was a good weight, an in between, just like her. She decided while he was taking off his clothes, she would do the same. First, she took off her wig and the bald cap, then she unbuttoned her white button up shirt, popping all the buttons after a while and then took of her pants, leaving her in a matching white, underwear and bra. Fezco finished taking off his pants, staring at his model girlfriend.