Chapter 1

I awoke to darkness. The deepest and realest darkness I've ever experienced. Well to be honest, it was the only darkness I could remember experiencing. All my memories were gone, all I could remember was my name.

I could feel myself moving, "I must be in some kind of crate" I said to no one. I had no idea which way was which. I could've been moving upsidedown and backwards for all I knew. I started to panic. I reached for what I believed to be up and slammed against the top of the cage. No bugde. I slammed it again and again, but it did nothing. I tried with the sides of the cage, only succeding in breaking a layer of my skin on my arm. I felt the warm trickle of blood slide down my arm and drip off my finger tips but I couldn't actually see its rich, red color. I sighed and gave up. I dropped down and slumped against the wall of the crate. Time didnt exsist in the darkness. It could've been minutes, hours or days until the crate finally stopped moving.

I heard voices from outside. Atleast there were people. I heard two bangs fro the top of the crate and suddenly the top opened up. I covered my eyes, the light was too much after that much darkness.

"It's a girl!" I heard a voice gasp, Soon there was alot of commotion. Boys voices filled the air, there was so much talk that I couldn't hear a single conversation. A pair of strong arms reached down and grabbed me by the arms. Bringing back the pain from the cut I had gotten. He lifted me out of the crate then immediately let go. I was surrounded by teenage boys, they were blocking my view of the place. Where was I? What's going on? Why can't I remember anything?

"Hellooo" a tall, lanky boy with blonde hair waved a hand infront of my face. I shook myself out of my trance.

"What is this place?" I scrunched my eyebrows at him.

"You know you're bleeding right?" An even taller boy with brown skin questioned me. I looked down at my arm, the cut was worse than I thought. It started at my shoulder and went all the way down to my elbow. There was so much blood. I started to feel dizzy. What was going on? Millions of questions flooded my mind, It all became too much and suddenly the darkness returned.

*****

"Maybe she needs a kiss from her prince charming?" I could hear the smirk in the boys voice. no. no. no. come on wake up.

"Shut up Shuckface." A voice with a funny accent snapped. Thank you.

"When do you think she'll be awake?" The same voice asked.

"Probably soon." A third voice said "She was just in shock."

*****

I finally opened my eyes to see a boy not much older than fifteen looking down at me.

"Clint, Newt, Alby!" He exclaimed "She's awake!" Almost immediately three tall boys walked into the room. I recognised two of them as the ones who talked to me right before I feinted, but the third I had never seen before.

"Thanks Harry." The new one nodded, dismissing the boy. He must be the head doctor. He came over and started checking my vitals and then my arm which had now been bandaged up.

"She'll be fine." He said to the other boys "Just a scratch" He smiled at me. I brought my eyes to his but didn't say anything.

"Thanks Clint." The taller, more musular boy said. Clint nodded and walked out of the room.

"What's your name?" The same boy turned his attention towards me.

"Why am I here?" I answered back, folding my arms over my chest.

"Tell me your name first." The boy groweled. I glared at him, not saying anything. The other boy intervened.

"Okay, okay you two. Stop flirting." He flashed us a goofy smile. He was the one with the accent from before. My glare turned to him.