7. Story Time pt.1

After your little encounter with Alec on the morning, you just wanted to go to a mission and release all your frustration on killing demons. Not just killing them, but torturing them in every possible way, shape or form. It was horrible that you were thinking so aggressively, but you just couldn't calm yourself down and in such cases your mind went to its most extreme thoughts. However, as lucky as you were, it seemed to be the calmest period of time of the year and you had no way to get out of the institute other than to party or train. Therefore you decided to invite Izzy to train with you in the park, to at least help getting things off your mind.

It was already evening and you have been fighting each other for over 3 hours, but your frustration didn't seem to disappear. It actually seemed to get more unbearable. You could see Izzy getting tired and that frustrated you even more. You expected her to be on top, to be able to fight as if her life depended on it. You had hell of a lot of energy left, but she was panting at every turn. You growled to release some of your frustration.

"Get yourself together." You said to her as you attacked her again after giving her a few seconds to rest. You ran at her with your seraph blade, but she dodged it. You have already practiced close contact fights, signature weapon strategies and you have tried to beat each other up in every possible way in the last three hours. But you didn't seem to have had enough just yet.

"By the Angel, Y/N. What is wrong with you? You are killing me here." Izzy said avoiding another attack from you. She has had enough finally and using her whip, she caught the seraph blade and pulled it out of your hands. She thought this would make you stop, but you took out your primary weapon, your daggers and attacked her again without a second thought.

She dodged your attack, but then using her whip, she decided to try to stop you for the last time

She dodged your attack, but then using her whip, she decided to try to stop you for the last time. This time she focused her whip on you and looped it around your body, making you incapable of moving. She pulled you down and even though you have tried to resist, you fell on your knees.

"Now talk. What is your problem?" She asked, but you just turned away not wanting to talk about anything. "You do realise I have plenty of time, right? I can just sit around here while you are trying to get out of my whip's hold. Which we both know, it will take a while." You scoffed, but still didn't start talking. "Well then, let's play the guessing game." She smirked and you grimaced at her not so brilliant idea. "Let's see... a mission has gone bad." She tried, but soon shook her head looking at your bored facial expression. "No, there was no mission yesterday and you seemed to be fine up until today." She starting humming silently. "It must have something to do with a person." She nodded, agreeing with herself. "Who could it be?" She placed a finger on her chin, getting deeper in her thoughts. "Did Jace piss you off again?" She asked rather herself than you. You just looked at her with a raised eyebrow. You didn't like this game and so you still kept trying to get rid of the whip. Unsuccessfully. "Did Clary maybe invaded your privacy again?" She tried once again. This time referring to the ginger ball of positivity always following you around. At first it was fun, but it became quite annoying for you after some time. Especially when she always appeared when you wanted to see her the least. "I know!" Izzy shouted as if she has made an important discovery. You were waiting for her to spit it out finally.

"It's Alec." She said looking straight at you searching for clues. You growled in annoyance and she didn't need any more than that to know, she has indeed found the base of your problem. "Let's talk." She said sitting down on a bench. She let go of you and pulled her whip back. You massaged your arms for a few seconds, meanwhile sending death glares at your parabatai. At last, however you decided to take a seat next to her while she was smiling at you happily. You knew she felt really proud of herself for finding your sweet spot. "So what is it?" She tried, focusing her complete attention on you.

"Do you remember last night?" You asked, hoping you wouldn't have to explain everything to her. She nodded in response. "How much do you remember?" You asked and you could see she was collecting her thoughts.

"I mean, you got pretty wasted." She nodded to herself and you hid your face in your hands. "I said to Alec that I would go over to a friend for the night." You quietly chuckled at her use of words, but she just shot you a death glare. "The friend was a girl, Y/N." She corrected, but you were still chuckling to yourself. "Oh, whatever." She shook her head. "Anyways, he promised to bring you home after, so I assumed everything would be okay." She explained calmly, but then if something has clicked in her, a huge, cheeky grin appeared on her face. "Oh wait! Why? Is there something juicy that I should know about?" The annoying grin grew bigger as you could imagine her naughty train of thoughts. You just wanted to grab her and scratch that smirk off her face. "Did something happen?" You didn't want to waste time and went straight for the subject.

"Yes, something did. I woke up in your brother's bed." You quickly but quietly said it, hoping she wouldn't hear it. But unfortunately, she did.

"WHAT?" She squealed

"WHAT?" She squealed. At first she was surprised, but then it changed to happiness. She threw her arms around you and pulled you into a warm hug. "Finally he took your feelings seriously? By the Angel, I have been waiting for this for so long. Since we met, I couldn't have imagined anyone better next to my brother. I'm so happy, Y/N. I'm so happy for you." She kept hugging you, almost breaking your bones. You coughed awkwardly, but she didn't seem to mind. You tried again, but she didn't pay attention.