Chapter 4

"Ok...we'll tell them," Nicholas said to Zoey.

"Let's not waste time," She said, grabbing his hand.

"Wait!" He yelped.

"What? did you not hear what I just said?" She asked.

"Do you remember Steve?" He asked, Slightly on edge.

"The guy who tried to murder us? Yes I do." She replied, not knowing where the conversation was going.

"I saw him." Nicholas said blandly. She gasped,

"Where?" She asked intently.

"In the lobby of the hospital," He told her.

"Did he say anything?" She asked.

"Yeah, He said 'nothing can stop her now.' and he vanished." Nicholas explained.

"More reason to tell them." Zoey said, dragging him out of the attic. Zoey spotted his parents walking towards the elevator. "Drac! Ericka! Wait!" They heard her and stopped.

"What is it Zoey?" Ericka asked. She let go of Nicholas's wrist and he rubbed it with his other hand.

"OW." He said to her in a drastic tone.

"Sorry." She mumbled. She held the stick in the other hand.

"Where did you find that?" Drac asked sharply.

"I kinda...sorta went through the attic..." She said, trying to hide her nervousness.

"And I thought I hid it well." He grumbled to himself.

"The only reason I went to get it was... because of this...." She held the stick up so they could see it and pointed to the sentence. They looked down at Tiffany's wide eyes.

"That.....that's just a coincidence." Ericka stuttered.

"But what if it's not?" Nicholas asked.

"Does she LOOK like a Werewolf to you?! "Ericka snapped, right before she walked away with Drac.

"Wow." Zoey said. They saw Tiffany peak over Ericka's shoulder with a smile on her face.

"Oh come ON." Nicholas groaned.

"Your parents ARE protective." Zoey observed.

"You THINK." He said.

"This is going to be harder than I thought." Zoey said. Then she cracked her knuckles, "time to do this the HARD way."