Chapter 1: Bullying

The atmosphere was stagnant in a way that made it extremely difficult to breathe.

In this extremely difficult situation, Yan Mu Lin still opened his eyes. He was then met with several unfamiliar faces. He had expected for them to be charmed or envious, but their young faces were all filled with ridicule. This made him sober up.

He was supposed to be dead because of that accident, but he was awake and not in a hospital. These people were not any of his colleagues. They were too young.

Thinking fast, Yan Mu Lin tried to cry out the words he wanted to say the most: "Let go, I can't breathe!"

After he spoke, the people around him moved back.

Yan Mu Lin breathed heavily, oxygen rushing back to his chest. He would probably never forget this feeling in this lifetime.

He currently did not have the time to reflect on this abrupt resurrection.

A boy in a dark blue Western school uniform crouched down and patted Yan Mu Lin's face and sneered, "Yan Mu Lin, you just got inside a recording booth, but you actually fainted? Why must you keep following me with your antagonizing voice? Can you stop dreaming? Did you think that after entering Huaxia's Imperial Media College, you can get into the Sheng family? Stop chasing a pipe dream, you moron. You're just a disgusting bastard who is as embarrassing as your actress mom."

If Yan Mu Lin was able to endure this kind of verbal abuse, then he would not have been able to receive the Best Male CV award. He would not have become a CV of a national TV station, or received any of his awards.

Yan Mu Lin used every bit of his strength to slap away the other person's hand.

REPORT THIS AD

Bang!

The sound of two palms hitting each other was distinct. The expressions of the people surrounding him slowly changed.

The boy who previously mocked him was stunned. He gave Yan Mu Lin a glare, "You dare! You dare resist and do this to me!"

Yan Mu Lin was not interested in the reaction of this amusing monkey. He propped himself up with his palms, not wanting to rely on those pigs. He has his pride and self-respect.

He wiped his hands on the boy's school uniform, and looked at him condescendingly, "Why wouldn't I dare?"

The fool looked as if he wanted to point at Yan Mu Lin's nose and scream at him.

Sheng Xia Xiao, who was unwilling to be looked down upon by the person he always bullied, stood up. He could still feel the burning sensation on his hand, it was as hot as his face.

For the first time, Yan Mu Lin had challenged his authority!

Yan Mu Lin, he actually dared to resist!

Sheng Xia Xiao's response was to immediately grab Yan Mu Lin's collar and shout angrily, "Yan Mu Lin, you really dare. Be careful, or you won't be able to study here anymore!"

Yan Mu Lin, who was carried by the collar, gave a sarcastic smile and calmly stated, "Can you really? Let go."

The two faced each other, their eyes meeting half way. Sheng Xia Xiao froze when he saw Yan Mu Lin's cold and indifferent eyes. He instinctively wanted to let go of him. For the sake of his face, he did not let go and had instead raised another hand to hit Yan Mu Lin's chin.

Yan Mu Lin was not stupid. Naturally, he was prepared. If Sheng Xia Xiao swung his hand, he would use his left hand to defend while holding onto Sheng Xia Xiao's wrist. He held it tight enough for it to hurt. Because of this, Sheng Xia Xiao's grip was loosened. What Yan Mu Lin did made Sheng Xia Xiao angrier.